Only 3 Teams in The Leastern Conf. Are Above .500

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Celtics and Pacers underachieving (umm if they had a healthy Warren).

Knicks are overachieving.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gotta think the Heat and Cs bounce back at some point, but both will also be heavily pushed by their fanbases to make paradigm shifting moves

crazy how quick you go from top of the world, we got the next 3 years, to desperation

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Gotta think the Heat and Cs bounce back at some point, but both will also be heavily pushed by their fanbases to make paradigm shifting moves

crazy how quick you go from top of the world, we got the next 3 years, to desperation

The Celtics still have the $28.5 million dollar trade exception. I would assume that they pull the trigger and bring in someone to help them out.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Celtics still have the $28.5 million dollar trade exception. I would assume that they pull the trigger and bring in someone to help them out.
At the mercy of the Cavs...DMC is probably better than what they have offensively, but after seeing what Embiid just did to him half a month ago...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At the mercy of the Cavs...DMC is probably better than what they have offensively, but after seeing what Embiid just did to him half a month ago...

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that they can use it on DMC as his contract is worth more than the trade exception. Granted it's only $275,000 over, but still.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Heat will probably lose to Utah tonight but they may be turning the corner. If so, then in a couple months we should have a more accurate reflection of what people projected the east to be... which was BK, MIL, PHI, MIA, BOS as the elite five of the conference.

Doesn't seem like Boston will get their shyt together unless some significant midseason pickups are made.

Really, i'm rooting for Lavine, LaMelo, and Randle to make the playoffs even if they'll just be 1st round fodder for any of the top 3.