Only Black Bodies can emit true Light

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this is a scientific principal. The Sun itself is a Black Body that absorbs energy and then emits it via thermal energy so hot that it becomes light. All other colors reflect light

Amazingly Melanin uses the same principle of absorbing energy. Using this as a metaphor can only Black people emit true enlightenment? :jbhmm:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Black people are not actually black they are dark brown, fukking up your theory.

:troll:
except Melanin is defined as : any of various black, dark brown, reddish brown, or yellow pigments of animal or plant structures (as skin, hair, the choroid, or a raw potato when exposed to air); especially : any of numerous animal pigments that are essentially polymeric derivatives of indole formed by enzymatic modification of tyrosine

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Thats like saying i can breath gas. The gas i do breath dont fill my tank.

no the perfect Emitter of light is a Black Body

I think something else just occured to me. :lupe: This is how we know God is Black. He is the perfect emitter of light - "let there be light" of (en)light(enment )

We were made in his image which is why we have melanin :wow: but we aren't a perfect emitter, in fact we can never be perfect. He is the only true source :blessed:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
no the perfect Emitter of light is a Black Body

I think something else just occured to me. :lupe: This is how we know God is Black. He is the perfect emitter of light - "let there be light" of (en)light(enment )

We were made in his image which is why we have melanin :wow: but we aren't a perfect emitter, in fact we can never be perfect. He is the only true source :blessed:

:what:Im not religious. And fukk light i need electricity