Ontario Must Pay for Transgender Hermaphrodite

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why we need to start getting chased by wild animals everytime we step outside.

MF have too much free time on their hands.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Read the thread title like :dahell:

Like my dumbass is reading it wrong

Click in the thread to see what was meant.

Read and still like :dahell:

Let Iran or whoever unleash the nukes on the world at this rate:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild how pervasive this is on a global mental scale. I live in a big city and have a wide social circle, but in the past five years I’ve probably seen less than five transgender people. But this shyt has exploded so much on a global awareness scale it’s effecting elections, causing some people to have social media brain rot, it’s even messing up foreign relations with more conservative countries. :mindblown:
that's what's so fukking ridiculous about it

is it actually a big deal? are there a bunch of trehs running around? no, of course not

so with that being the case; why is it so hard for the democrats that i vote for, to just tell these idiots "no" :dead:

no, you can't play sports with girls if you have a fukking dikk. no, you can't teach this garbage to kids in schools. no, you can't perform sex changes on kids. these are not things that anyone should be wasting their time arguing about, because they're obviously wrong :mindblown:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
that's what's so fukking ridiculous about it

is it actually a big deal? are there a bunch of trehs running around? no, of course not

so with that being the case; why is it so hard for the democrats that i vote for, to just tell these idiots "no" :dead:

no, you can't play sports with girls if you have a fukking dikk. no, you can't teach this garbage to kids in schools. no, you can't perform sex changes on kids. these are not things that anyone should be wasting their time arguing about, because they're obviously wrong :mindblown:
If the Dems grew a pair and said this shyt…:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Mad about money public being funneled to that? Why wouldn't or shouldn't taxpayers be mad about that?
Mad about what?
A mafukka born with a biological issue asking for surgery.

You stupid fukks should be mad that tax dollars don't gp towards more biological issues citizens have.

What a bunch of hateful losers gah damm.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We told you all what “tranny rights is human rights” means, nobody wanted to think about it logically

broller

Veteran
Daps
Mad about what?
A mafukka born with a biological issue asking for surgery.

You stupid fukks should be mad that tax dollars don't gp towards more biological issues citizens have.

What a bunch of hateful losers gah damm.

What's the biological issue this person was born with?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ontario resident here
This is egregious, waste of tax payer money
Our health care system is on the brink of collapse
More urgent surgeries are often delayed, put on the back burner because of lack of resources, beds, etc @MikelArteta can provide insights
This individual sounds like a mental case
He (yes he) wants to keep his dikk, and get a p*ssy built? :dahell:

I'm lost :dwillhuh:

:umad:

Fork over them tax dollas and take you a multivitamin. :lolbron: