Oolong from DBZ is out here Bill Cosbying hoes...

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm watching Dragon Ball remastered (uncut). Oolong is out here savage with it. :damn:

oolong3.png

oolong2.png

oolong1.png

oolong0.png

oolong.png

oolong002.png

oolong001.png

oolong003.png

oolong004.png

oolong005.png

oolong006.png

oolong008.png

oolong009.png

dragonballs.jpg

79cf4487065fa1ece5feb2ba93c81d10.500x263x15.gif

Monique-Pressley-on-Good-Morning-America.jpg

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Bulma that one girl in a squad of nikkas that like being the only one, and prolly lowkey threw a fukk a few nikkas' ways.

:takedat:
Yeah she's getting smutted out pretty tough these first few episodes.
I'm on episode 7. So far Goku took her panties off, Yamcha watched her shower then felt her t*ts up, Oolong felt her up while she was passed out, and she flashed master Roshi and his turtle her p*ssy in exchange for a dragon ball.

She really is a hoe.

She only even wants the dragonballs to wish for a man. :dead:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yeah she's getting smutted out pretty tough these first few episodes.
I'm on episode 7. So far Goku took her panties off, Yamcha watched her shower then felt her t*ts up, Oolong felt her up while she was passed out, and she flashed master Roshi and his turtle her p*ssy in exchange for a dragon ball.

She really is a hoe.

She only even wants the dragonballs to wish for a man. :dead:
When she uses dikk to help her achieve the wish for more dikk :wow:

Hoe game over 5000 :damn:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

Damn... I feel bad for Vegita.
Like I said... I'm on episode 7 of Dragon Ball and she is already a straight THOT.

I got at least 100+ episodes more before I get to Dragon Ball Z... and like 100+ episodes of that before he wifes her up.

So thats 200+ episodes to go.
Thats a lotta room for Bulma to slut it up.

:lupe:

This clip is from episode 6... right before Oolong drugged her and felt her up, then Yamcha took a turn. :dead:
Thats why she is wearing a towel in the first pic I posted.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:dead:

Just watched that episode like 2 weeks ago.

DB>>DBZ for me :yeshrug:

It's one of the few anime that I prefer dubbed in english as well :manny:..The actor for Goku does a great "stupid ass kid voice".:pachaha:

Its a tough call cause the dubbed american acting is way better because its a revised script and newer, but they censor a shytload of stuff.
Like you can see in the pics I posted the actual dialogue cause of the subtitles, but the US dub has them pretending he drugged them to try and steal the dragon balls. Nah... he drugged her to molest her, plain and simple. There are numerous edits and censorships like that in the US dub, even in the uncut version... but the US acting is better, I agree.

I'm watching each episode with the US audio but the subtitles on so I can see what they are actually saying and keep up on the true story.