Opinion: Cena can NEVER be a big budget Actor

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hear me out, I stan for Cena, but the more I look at this dude, he has no chance in Hollywood in terms of making Rock or DC Dave cash.

When I look at Cena, I see more of John Cena being listed on credits as:

JOHN CENA as HIMSELF

He has always been a role model type of person, so to see Cena trying to play a bad guy, is going to be impossible because he has no ability to be threatening without giving a fukking smirk. You can have him getting threatened with an Infinity Stone, but you know he will be having that face being, "Yeah but ill kick at 2.9!"

I think he is better off doing like charity or television based stuff.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what he does, I just hope he's successful so he stays away from WWE.

Yeah u know how boring it would be to see cena going over styles and always saving poor James Ellsworth
At least ambrose makes it seem funny

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I mean sure, but I wouldn't say he could never be a big budget actor. I felt that way about Rock when he first started doing movies. It's really about finding out what works, which can take years. If John is persistent enough, he can eventually find his niche and eat well.

I hear you, but like this is like having $100m-$200m Budget movies.

Rock and Tista have themselves anchored.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It took rock like 7-8 years before he even got good roles

Like 2010 he started poppin

The Rock though, aside from his part time role, only was in the E' from 96-03; 7 years - 31 years old when he left.

Cena has been with the E' Roster since 02'; 14 years, and he is 39 years old.

Thats a lot of time for Cena to make up, although I know Dave is like 46-47. I just dont see Cena retiring from WWE fulltime anytime soon.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Batista is alright with the Marvel flicks but after that, he's gonna have to find some good choices and roles. So we'll see what happens with him as he heads towards his 50s. Cena doesn't stand a chance. He's not gonna ever be a headline name in the movie. Fans just aren't into him. He hasn't meant anything selling ticket wise in any movie he's been in to date. Not one. So he isn't even in the right gear....