MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While its Cool how Goldberg is appearing more around wrestling once again, I don't think he will get much of a reaction too fit Vince's liking.

Goldberg for the most part was around Wrestling for 3-4 years, which is a lot of time sure but he never stayed around wrestling to make appearances. Sting though always hung around TNA and other events, so his name recognition is still fresh in new and old fans alike, while Goldberg basically faded away and got interested in MMA.

I don't think as a person Goldberg doesn't mind the non-fame, but if Vince is trying to hype Goldberg as this big thing coming back to Wrestling then I would think he would be disappointed in just a Warm reaction from longtime fans while kids are just waiting for Cena/New Day.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Those "tests" are dumb IMO. They wrestled too long ago to be recognized today. Put Reigns or someone from now out there and it's over with, they will be mobbed. Let him go back on tv for a month after that video game drops and try it again and it won't happen