Opinion of Dj Akademiks?

Do you like Dj Akademiks?

• Yes I love his videos

• No he's an Uncle Tom police ass nikka

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
News outlets and blogs have crowned Dj Akademiks the "King of Hip Hop Commentary". What's your opinion the dude, I honestly don't watch his videos as often anymore, no specific reason. I enjoy them when I can he's funny as fukk! Also are you guys offended by the racial terms or stereotypes he uses for young black males such as "c00ns, savages" always saying "nikkas!" with an extreme emphasis. To be honest I have no problem with it, I don't think he means any harm, but a lot of people on here seem to think of him as some kind of Uncle Tom or some shyt.

So, do y'all watch him, or fukkin hate him and the racial terms he uses? Comment brehs.
One thing I don't like is that he seems like a police ass nikka, I remember he made a video about drugs that Fredo uploads on Instagram. Yeah I know Fredo is self snitching, but it's worse when a dude tries to present it to a bigger audience, which makes his profile an even bigger target for the feds. Idk to me that's some hoe shyt. If nikkas post what they post, I'm not gonna make videos about it.:scust:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I feel like he is saying the right message in a completely wrong way...until then I gotta vote 2

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I feel like he's preaching the right message but as the nikka above said, in the wrong way. He clowning these dudes for just living a life they were born into. Unless you're born into those exact circumstances you can't just say "Nah they can just go to school and stay outta trouble."

I watched that P Rico video you posted tho. Bruh said "Leading the lead in c00nery" :mjlol:

Can't even lie that had me dying.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Snitchin ass ninja. Believe it or not, black folks use to keep their mouth shut about our issues when cacs were around.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the lane he wanted to be in... And he's made a way. :manny: salute.

I remember when he was spamming links. His grind paid off

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart dude for doing it first, if it weren't him, it would be someone else.

This rap industry shyt is to be exploited to make a living out of. Rather than be exploited as a fan/stan/avid listener, he has flipped the script.

if you fall in love with it, instead of seeing it as the farce it really is, you are a sucker.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart dude for doing it first, if it weren't him, it would be someone else.

This rap industry shyt is to be exploited to make a living out of. Rather than be exploited as a fan/stan/avid listener, he has flipped the script.

if you fall in love with it, instead of seeing it as the farce it really is, you are a sucker.
If been preaching this for years. I see this shyt from the inside. Get your money.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
He be having the scoop and keeps us more updated than the coli :manny:

Coli be late as shyt and sometimes I have to check KTT just to get new music and news. And KTT and it's dean's are THE WOAT

I don't watch the videos but I rely on him on social media for those updates and I salute that man :salute:

He do lowkey use coli slang and takes ideas from us and uses them in his videos