Oprah is hinting at POTUS run in 2020

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
oprah does have a history of letting cac women cry on her shoulders... she wouldn't be like hillay with her nose all turned up, too high and mighty to set foot in wisconsin, michigan, and pennsylvania... picture oprah going to some small rural cac town to listen to effeminate cac men cry on her shoulder about how some nigra took their job.... oprah would have appalachia locked up.... she's got that aunt jemina whip appeal.....

winfrey/obama (michelle, that is) 2020.....
:laff: ... i don't even remember posting that.... i was wildin' out...

but back to being serious.... one of the main reasons i opposed trump being president is that he had no track record or experience... since i'm not a partisan hack like the rest, i can't have a different standard for oprah.... i really want someone with her talent and ability to connect that has some experience in office that we can judge their effectiveness by..... oprah might make a great senator or governor then president, but i can't support her just starting off at the top... she'd be trump 2.0 with a friendlier face....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We need more people who have the kind of serious experience to be in elected office, never mind the highest in the country. Oprah, for all her money, and fame, was a daytime TV talk show host, and that doesn't mean I don't respect her charity or other ventures, whatever, but that's a fact. She doesn't know decisions where peoples actual lives are at stakes, intel and authorizing raids and risking peoples lives, collateral damage, all the ugliness in the country and abroad falls on the President.

Trump has people thinking you just bluster and bluff your way through like grandstanding at a family dinner.....This is extremely complex and grave position. We don't need a talk show host.

And, the Rock is a Republican, whether in name or otherwise, never once has any of these people stood FOR ANYTHING (not Oprah) other than the Hollywood life and acting.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We need more people who have the kind of serious experience to be in elected office, never mind the highest in the country. Oprah, for all her money, and fame, was a daytime TV talk show host, and that doesn't mean I don't respect her charity or other ventures, whatever, but that's a fact. She doesn't know decisions where peoples actual lives are at stakes, intel and authorizing raids and risking peoples lives, collateral damage, all the ugliness in the country and abroad falls on the President.

Trump has people thinking you just blister and bluff your way through like grandstanding at a family dinner.....This is extremely complex and grave position. We don't need a talk show host.
They gotta come up with some sort of law whereby you have to have been a military officer and/or held elected office on SOME level at least once before.

This shyt is ridiculous.

The POTUS is not some entry level job.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont know if i agree :yeshrug: you think you should have to explicitly be a governor, congressman, senator? that might give you practice in management, but it also teaches you how to be a snake and use your position in government to steal and fukk people over (
ijkfEPn.png
). someone who's been sullied by washington is not some kinda automatic positive in my book

now i know that this is not a popular sentiment in here, but its been one year and the sky has not fallen. the country is doing fine, minus policies that we disagree with (that were STILL overseen by the experienced politicians you're apparently yearning for). who's to say that oprah couldnt step in and run the country?

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Her Black politics is pretty bad. She's another that denies the realities of Black life in America and substitutes in its place vision boards and other acts of symbolism as a path way to a better life. We need a reformer and someone who is willing to fight back against the changes in norms we seen over the past few years. That's not her, so I'll respectfully pass.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Her Black politics is pretty bad. She's another that denies the realities of Black life in America and substitutes in its place vision boards and other acts of symbolism as a path way to a better life. We need a reformer and someone who is willing to fight back against the changes in norms we seen over the past few years. That's not her, so I'll respectfully pass.

It’s the frame of thinking of leaving everything up to market forces. Having public power isn’t being used to change the lives of the public but merely managing things like capital concentration

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I know Reagan happened but still can we not?

At least Reagan became the Governor of California first, before running for President.

I'm sure the folks loving this will go "Black women are the bedrock of the Democratic party and white women love Oprah. How can we lose?"

Then I look at OWN and go.... "Oh. That's how." :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There is not a chance in hell Oprah would ever win even against a fukking idiot like Trump. America already rejected a high class elite white women who had plenty of experience. You think they will vote for a black women?