Oregon Man Accused Of Rubbing Women's Feet On His Face Without Consent

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
3o7TKOQ4Z2vOGZ1GbC.webp

Daps
I'm talking about her actions. She should've seen the red flags as soon as he asked her to take off her shoes.
Lifeguards don't even take off their shoes for interviews
Ok. But it was his house. If someone is going to be working in your house, you expect them to follow house rules. I could see if the interview was at an office building. And she could be foreign, and not have any situational awareness out of desperation for a job.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ok. But it was his house. If someone is going to be working in your house, you expect them to follow house rules. I could see if the interview was at an office building. And she could be foreign, and not have any situational awareness out of desperation for a job.
Nah, i never seen a maid or any type of help work barefoot. And people always approach interview's with a level of professionalism, Nobody negotiates their salary with their toes out.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fine, she has her shoes off. But how did her feet end up on his face? How did he force her? Was he laying down on the floor and forcibly grabbed her foot and then put it on his face?

Daps
Fine, she has her shoes off. But how did her feet end up on his face? How did he force her? Was he laying down on the floor and forcibly grabbed her foot and then put it on his face?
I assumed he was sitting across from her, and lunged at her feet.

:yeshrug:

There could have been a big scuffle, and he forced the shoes and socks off. I don’t know.

But between this, and a lot of those #metoo stories, a lot of women aren’t good at properly assessing situations with men, and ignore red flags when they need jobs. The desperation for the money could have something to do with it.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, i never seen a maid or any type of help work barefoot. And people always approach interview's with a level of professionalism, Nobody negotiates their salary with their toes out.
How many maids have you hired? And how fine were they?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I don’t kink shame but water sports and feet fetish people are:scust: