MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why Kenny got to look like that man? That pony tail too long

:russ:

It's clearly a tribute to the late, great Dave Meltzer... he ain't dead, just his reputation. :troll:

8c9b3f20d45b08eec56ba5f54a5fd915_400x400.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
LDN

:picard:

Cant front this bruv version of Osprey Im liking more and more. Hes a cornball on twitter but his souf lahndan promos been hitting for me.
:ehh:

This is definitely more Essex boy, which is sort of like the UK version of a guido

As someone from London this shyt sounds mad corny because you see exactly this sort of try hard dikkhead on nights out all the time:mjlol:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This is definitely more Essex boy, which is sort of like the UK version of a guido

As someone from London this shyt sounds mad corny because you see exactly this sort of try hard dikkhead on nights out all the time:mjlol:
Is that the same or similar to a chav?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Didn't they already lift the restrictions? I thought I read something a month or so ago about those restrictions being lifted.

Apparently, they're still doing the same clap shyt going into 2023 sadly...

*does googing on an E Machine from 1998*

Well I'll be damned...they're allowing cheering again:whoo:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, got fukking DAMN. :picard:

Cooked your boy up something absolutely fukking vicious.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Ospreay cut that one from the heart. You can tell he really don’t like ol boy and Kenny seems to be sort of oblivious to how real it really is. It kinda reminds me of Bret and Shawn to be honest where Shawn was doing a cute work/shoot half the time and was some times oblivious to how much Bret really didnt like him. Once he found out it only made him double down harder on the carny shenanigans

EDIT: Okada’s press conference had me rolling. He just looked at Jay White the whole time like “I can’t understand you, but we know how this ends”. Jay was trying his best to sell this match.

Last edited: