Our Method Today, Is To Bring The Pain And Make Carson Wentz: Carolina @ Philadelphia Week 7 GT

Which Team Gets Their 4th Win Of The Season??

• Carolina Panther Posse

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Philly Byrd Gang

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
6692c1.jpg

Week 7, where the Super Bowl champs host the stumbling Panthers in this battle of 3-win teams. Eagles are soaring high after stomping he Giants and getting a long rest,
meanwhile Carolina has to regroup quickly after losing to Washington in a sloppy, chaotic game.

EAGLES_PANTHERS102515_339-e1446053441460.jpg

Carolina is facing a tall task this Sunday against at top rated run-defense (2nd overall) that has been successful at containing the TE position. Both which are strengths for Carolina. The main weakness in the Eagles defense is the big play through the air, which Carolina has been lacking, ranked at just 28th overall. Hopefully Carolina can get their passing game in gear or they could be heading straight for a 3 and 3 record.

155km4y.jpg

A key matchup to watch will be between the QB position. Like most football games usually the QB with the better performance will lead their team to victory.

qsmqtx.jpg

Neither squad can afford to slip tho. Both are in tight races for the Division. The Eagles are 1/2 game behind Washington and The Panthers are a full game behind New Orleans.

Hopefully The Panthers Can Solve Their Road Woes And Get This Much Needed Conference Road Win...:martinpanthers:

#PantherPosse :panthersmyman:
#CookOutGANG

@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Call Me James
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@AggieLean.
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@The M.I.C.
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
27-21 home team.

DJ Moore makes up for gift wrapping the slurs 14 points, and balls out today. Donte Jackson comes up with a game sealing pick, as well.

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Excellent thread title and use of puns my as always my G @Morose Polymath :JBWOW5:

I think this game will come down to our D-line getting pressure on Carson Wince. If we can get 3-4 sacks and get off the gaht damn field on 3rd down, we should be ok.

On offense, do what we do best and run the ball. Fukk their ranking, make em prove they can stop us. Keep getting the ball to MCacfrey and get Samuel back involved and we got this.

#PantherPosse :camsalute6:
#CookOutGang :UMadCookOut:

#WeOutchea:NasFan:
#KeepPounding :jbdabbin:

#Killa :KillaSmile:
#UncleLuke :UncleLuke:
#RiverboatRon :Riverboat2:

Last coupke weeks felt weird to me:SadCarolina1:

I couldn't quite put my finger on why tho :jbhmm:

So i looked byke at the 2 previous game threads and realized that i forgot something:youngsabo:

I didn't add

Fukk Matt Ryan :KillaUMad:

Fukk Matt Ryan:KillaUMad: Fukk Matt Ryan:KillaUMad:Had to make up for the last 2 weeks

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Panthers are trash away from home

Cam gonna have one of them wack games where you thinking "the fukk is this nikka doing :snoop:"

Easy win :yeshrug: #Byrdgang