Outside of Johnnie Cochran...when was the last time a black attorney has had a winning record?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
An educated bruh on Facebook posted this and it intrigued me so I started reading and noticed that they all have something in common...

I was told these four lawyers in total have an 0-15 record...so why are they constantly called upon to handle these high profile police/cac brutality cases? Aren't there other black lawyers available with better track records?

Also heard they're apart of the BOULE gang...

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
An educated bruh on Facebook posted this and it intrigued me so I started reading and noticed that they all have something in common...

I was told these four lawyers in total have an 0-15 record...so why are they constantly called upon to handle these high profile police/cac brutality cases? Aren't there other black lawyers available with better track records?

Also heard they're apart of the BOULE gang...
:duck:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Or maybe any lawyer that cares about their "record" probably avoids such cases. Let's be real a trial against the police is a losing battle.

A lawyer’s trial record doesn’t mean much. It could indicate that the lawyer is trash. It could indicate that they take on especially difficult cases. You don’t know unless you look at their entire body of work.

Yeah but don't you think it's time to try a new lawyer rather than the usual four? Sometimes a change of lawyer could be the difference maker... it's like if you're on a basketball team and a key player shoots 0-15 during a game like isn't it time to put someone else in?