Pa. judge charged with shooting ex-boyfriend in the head; tried convincing victim he shot himself, police say

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
There’s a lot of middle aged corporate women who are absolutely insane. The fact she’s got a track record of this and wasn’t disbarred speaks volumes. :francis:
They never get held accountable for shyt they do. Live their whole lives terrorizing other people and blaming everyone around them for every bump in the road. And everyone lets em off the hook, so why wouldn’t she think she could shoot someone and beat it? :manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to enforce their boundaries early and relentlessly. Fukk that "pick your battles" shyt. No matter how small the issue is, check them and if they are not receptive bush them right away. Maybe I'm victim blaming but chances are she showed crazy signs before this.

Hope the guy somewhat recovers...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
:hhh: Yeah she did that shyt

images
I’d hit.

:yeshrug:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
The biggest criminals in america are in law enforcement, the judical system or in the government. Trust me when i say that. Dont be fooled at these "accountability lists" and so called "social reforms" theyre doing right now.
But of course.

Part of the reason you aim for power/control is so that you can avoid/break the rules. Life would be different if good people were actually running everything :heh:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Lawyers are pretty grimy people by nature, and when you add the male/female relationship dynamic on top of that it’s like adding gasoline on a fire. They can never be wrong, never admit fault, and have to believe they’re right 100% of the time, and that’s just at work, because that’s how they have to be at work to be good at what they do. :francis:

That shyt spills over into the household all the time. That is why they’re usually with another workaholic person who is never home and doesn’t really care about the relationship other than for appearances, or they’re with a low brow person who they have to berate into staying with them. Then when they can’t berate the person they get violent, as you see here. That ego is a beast.

Look at what happened with Fani Willis. She left her husband and broke up a marriage smashing old boy she met at the conference and blew bags on her side dude who she hooked up with the job and sat up in court like “I’m not on trial for shyt, tf y’all wasting my time for? :aicmon:

They believe they above the law breh, it is what it is. And ain’t nobody gon do nothing to them most of the time because their colleagues are just as dirty as them. :pachaha:

Just get an educated woman thecoli says :Kd:
Vet, Vet, Vet :Kd:
A person can turn to a whole demon under the right circumstances
It’s a lot of men and women hiding secrets, bodies and all kinds of shyt under their daily representative
But keep thinking this shyt can’t happen to you because you vetted :Kd:
You can do the best you can but will never know who you dealing with deep down
STILL have to vet but,

/thread

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
St. Paul was correct when he said that women should not have authority over a man

Feminism has caused a lot of riff raff to get through

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
People need to enforce their boundaries early and relentlessly. Fukk that "pick your battles" shyt. No matter how small the issue is, check them and if they are not receptive bush them right away. Maybe I'm victim blaming but chances are she showed crazy signs before this.

Hope the guy somewhat recovers...
I completely agree. This is how folks ignore red flags and act surprised when their partner does something wild. There are usually signs, moments where they make you uneasy, etc but folks ignore it. And I know cuz I’ve done it before.