All out

Got my mind made up

Early songs of his

Other unreleased songs

No doubt pac probably did it

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
People need to remember Pac did many of his songs in 15 minutes or atleast did not waste much time on one song

I mean just compare "Amerikkas most wanted"to something like "Brooklyns Finest"

Pac did his formula on songs on the album so each song got atleast 15 minutes of attention but probably no more than probably a hour.

While biggie according to Jay and i think Dame said Biggie went after Jay to lay down his verses on Finest and took a few days(even weeks) to do it.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i personally heard him rap like nobody heard him spit before (on wax etc)..he made a point and clearly made it great..
the guy was a well ready individual...
Do u have a video or anything

I know it's ridiculous to ask

But can hurt to ask

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
People need to remember Pac did many of his songs in 15 minutes or atleast did not waste much time on one song

I mean just compare "Amerikkas most wanted"to something like "Brooklyns Finest"

Pac did his formula on songs on the album so each song got atleast 15 minutes of attention but probably no more than probably a hour.

While biggie according to Jay and i think Dame said Biggie went after Jay to lay down his verses on Finest and took a few days(even weeks) to do it.

Maybe because a song like Amerikkkaz Most Wanted was made before he got on Death Row & wasnt intented for him :francis:

This is a ridiculous thread btw.

marleyg

drug$
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
gboro, kakalak
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_art.png

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Pac was never that good at rapping. Even when he tried to be lyrical like on Got My Mind Made Up and If I Die 2nite he was never impressive.

He had a good voice/delivery, good energy on the mic, he said some real shyt people could feel and relate to and made good songs though.