MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
damn breh i love that pinata album

Brings up an interesting question, what if Pac doesn't translate well to those that don't like the chosen production? Well, you have the .acapellas.
I think with a producer like Madlib, that's a producer that opens the door for a new way to hear Pac for those who never heard him before.

If I was the estate, I wouldn't worry about selling millions everytime they do a release. I would choose producers that stood for something like Madlib or a Dilla. The estate should do a series like this.
Let people blend the production with the acapellas. If you have an identity in your production, there's a world that you could do.

There's hundreds thousands of tracks out there. Just like a movie version from country to country can be different. This takes a different approach because producers don't have to do anything, it is the listeners who have the vision to weave the two together.

You get an idea of how close or far off you are where it concerns the mesh by the comments/feedback on soundcloud/youtube. Maybe that's the way that Pac lives forever? Is it really important in the long run if someone doesn't relate musically production wise? This way you have Pac to a world of others who haven't discovered him yet.

AS of now, there isn't enough acapellas to do something else. These versions will never be the definitive played versions but they can get people excited about Pac who never have been before. :ohhh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The Broken/No More Pain one is up there. It's even better then this one here that I used to like a lot

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Great idea, I'm all about it ....but you gotta make sure it lines up
Great idea, I'm all about it ....but you gotta make sure it lines up

I get what you are saying, breh is a amateur though. He just wanted to share his blend. i think for a first time effort, pretty good concept & good choice of what he used for the vocals. He can't do anymore because the acapella's are not up to standard. It is a shame because there's probably a ton of madlib that will work with Pac. :francis:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
If any beat screams for pac to be on it it's this, since the first time I heard it I thought it was some shyt he definitly would have rapped on around 93/94 or MATW