• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
:francis: Time to hear NY media especially ESPN New Yorkers talk about “ I have the Jets playing KC in the AFC championship “

Stephen A:: the bad man himself Aaron Rodgers is is is about to have everyone in the AFC nervous and book it right now.. The Jets will win the AFC EAST and are the biggest threat to Pat Mahomes.. I can’t wait Molly I can’t wait

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:francis: Time to hear NY media especially ESPN New Yorkers talk about “ I have the Jets playing KC in the AFC championship “

Stephen A:: the bad man himself Aaron Rodgers is is is about to have everyone in the AFC nervous and book it right now.. The Jets will win the AFC EAST and are the biggest threat to Pat Mahomes.. I can’t wait Molly I can’t wait
Word for Word exact quote :russ:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How funny would it be if Love turned into another HoF QB for the Packers? How lucky could one franchise get?

If Rodgers is washed like he looked last year I'm gonna be laughing my ass off at Twitter Jets fans all year thinking this is the key to them making some type of SB run even though the team has plenty of other issues

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How funny would it be if Love turned into another HoF QB for the Packers? How lucky could one franchise get?

If Rodgers is washed like he looked last year I'm gonna be laughing my ass off at Twitter Jets fans all year thinking this is the key to them making some type of SB run even though the team has plenty of other issues
Depending on how the Ravens tag Lamar they should try and get Lamar Jackson instead

Aaron is not gonna be Tom Brady

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Has GB ever started a blk QB in their history? I hope Jordan Love makes the most of his opportunity.

Jets felt like they were a QB away so A-Rod should make them at least a 9 or 10 win team...they will be interesting on offense if they can get another good WR to pair with Garrett Wilson

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Should have went to Vegas and taken a pay cut. It suits him. It’s a gay man’s paradise, no taxes, brand new facilities and most important is all those weapons on offense. I’m sure mcCacniels would have loaned him his bussy till he got acclimated too. Raider nation once again we lose out.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Has GB ever started a blk QB in their history? I hope Jordan Love makes the most of his opportunity.

Jets felt like they were a QB away so A-Rod should make them at least a 9 or 10 win team...they will be interesting on offense if they can get another good WR to pair with Garrett Wilson

Yes. Brett Huntley started nine games when Anthony Barr broke Aaron’s collarbone in 2017.