Paige's WWE in ring career over

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
Anderson never sold by instantly contorting his body into a violent convulsion of whiplash, because he couldnt. Neither can Paige. Because it's impossible.

Aka PHYSICS
I’m not arguing the physics. it’s a classic spot in wrestling. You turn and pose and your opponent hits you in the back

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I’m not arguing the physics. it’s a classic spot in wrestling. You turn and pose and your opponent hits you in the back
Yeah I fukking know it's a spot. The point is it wasn't a spot in this match that Paige was aware of and expecting as you claimed, as evidenced by how her body moved in reaction to the kick, and oh yeah the jarring neck trauma that seems to have retired her. That's not how someone takes a worked strike that they're expecting.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I fukking know it's a spot. The point is it wasn't a spot in this match that Paige was aware of and expecting as you claimed, as evidenced by how her body moved in reaction to the kick, and oh yeah the jarring neck trauma that seems to have retired her. That's not how someone takes a worked strike that they're expecting.
Well she should’ve been expecting it Paige fukked up

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
When all else fails just throw all logic out of the window :mjlol:
I’m using wrestling logic man fukk all that physics bullshyt you’re talking about when that was never what I was taking about :hhh:

You turn your back to an opponent and pose while they’re not selling you’re getting kicked or clotheslined. Expect that shyt or get Paige’d