Papa Pimp back on college campuses

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll give you props for being brave enough to chat up random women in public unlike most men these days, but you're gonna wind up catching a case out here doing this shyt on a college campus being a dude who probably graduated way back when The Ying Yang Twins were popular :mjlol:
Stop calling him brave man...

Thsts the shyt that got him harassing women who could be his grandaughters

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'll give you props for being brave enough to chat up random women in public unlike most men these days, but you're gonna wind up catching a case out here doing this shyt on a college campus being a dude who probably graduated way back when The Ying Yang Twins were popular :mjlol:
nikka he graduated when TLC told nikkas don’t chase waterfalls he needa stop wat he doing

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Stop calling him brave man...

Thsts the shyt that got him harassing women who could be his grandaughters
Ah...you're right.

Just trying find a silver lining to this nonsense so he doesn't go off the deep end and do some Elliott Rodger-inspired act:yeshrug:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
:laff: :laff:

Daps
Hahaha you gotta do one for the "maybe we can get coffee sometimeeeeee and his other anecdotes ,:mjlol:

I feel like just started my bidnessss would sell like hotcakes for the 6, certs, 6 dimes and 6 acres crew
Cupace20220712201736591.png