Papa Pimp "Don't Hate the Playa, Hate the Game"

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Still want to see how this cat would do in a place where women have actually come to be approached. Like a bar or casual restaurant or now its summer the beach. He seems to avoid those for some reason.

These supermarket fails, as they're not even pickups are just dusty as hell.

How do you constantly get rejected by women who are not even looking their best? The forced lines are corny and obvious, can't even get these chicks to slow down for a second and have a normal conversation straight into pre canned lines. Imagine approaching a random women asking her from the off what her fave restaurant is whilst she's just trying to get her shopping and get out of there.

:mjlol:

I’m not even trying to be a hater. I don't struggle getting women. But I like to see brehs do well as it seems a ton of cats don't get any play from the chicks.

But if he wants to blow he needs to switch up. atm his a joke. Go look at other pick up guys they can have a chick at ease, they’re mostly also in shape and to a woman probably better looking (N/H) but that’s beside the point. Papa Pimp comes off as creepy, and how you approaching women and your hair is not looking fresh? The women's reactions mirror that. Its probably why he approaches chicks in Walmart, but it seems even they have standards.

Look how quickly they move to end the convo decisively and escape. Tbh they’ve probably seen him creeping round the aisles, no shopping basket or trolley approaching other women and already know what his up to.

And even the ones who give him their numbers do they actually reply to him when he messages? there is never any follow up. I’ve said before, you can get 100 women's phone numbers, that’s easy work and it gets creeps out of their space quickly. But how many are actually replying and not adding your number to the block list.

:francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Still want to see how this cat would do in a place where women have actually come to be approached. Like a bar or casual restaurant or now its summer the beach. He seems to avoid those for some reason.

These supermarket fails, as they're not even pickups are just dusty as hell.

How do you constantly get rejected by women who are not even looking their best? The forced lines are corny and obvious, can't even get these chicks to slow down for a second and have a normal conversation straight into pre canned lines. Imagine approaching a random women asking her from the off what her fave restaurant is whilst she's just trying to get her shopping and get out of there.

:mjlol:

I’m not even trying to be a hater. I don't struggle getting women. But I like to see brehs do well as it seems a ton of cats don't get any play from the chicks.

But if he wants to blow he needs to switch up. atm his a joke. Go look at other pick up guys they can have a chick at ease, they’re mostly also in shape and to a woman probably better looking (N/H) but that’s beside the point. Papa Pimp comes off as creepy, and how you approaching women and your hair is not looking fresh? The women's reactions mirror that. Its probably why he approaches chicks in Walmart, but it seems even they have standards.

Look how quickly they move to end the convo decisively and escape. Tbh they’ve probably seen him creeping round the aisles, no shopping basket or trolley approaching other women and already know what his up to.

And even the ones who give him their numbers do they actually reply to him when he messages? there is never any follow up. I’ve said before, you can get 100 women's phone numbers, that’s easy work and it gets creeps out of their space quickly. But how many are actually replying and not adding your number to the block list.

:francis:
He avoids nightlife cause those spaces require folks to look presentable and look clean

Bouncer not letting in bummy looking dudes

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But for real Papa Pimp you should really look into sales man that cold call awkward no self awareness level you have could net you some serious lajan in you know how to properly harness it

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:Just leave them children alone slow ass nikka.
stick to the bum bytches with bad feet and
credit that youre used to......here me?
vEMSufw.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Feel bad for you nikkas with daughters in college, they are particularly weak to cold approaches...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*in a random grocery store* I’m new in town…

*she got a mask on* You got a pretty smile…

*chick not even looking at him* You got pretty eyes…

*45 years old* This is my last semester…

Tell me this nikka isn’t cold as hell :russ:

He coming in with the rehearsed lines and don’t care what the situation is