Papa Pimp Headed Back to College this Week!!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
MV5BMTYxMTIyOTM1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ0MTcyNA@@._V1_.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
"So you can't have no friends?" is the cringiest shyt.
Yea, there's this creepy ass bum nikka in my girl complex that said that shyt. She was scared and gave him her number then blocked him and ran. This old nikka even goes around telling random bytches he'll eat their p*ssy.

I don't think retarded nikkas on spectrums understand how creepy, scary and thirsty this shyt is. There's nikkas that stalk or shoot bytches using his exact lines. He's a whole 40 something year old jigsaw looking weirdo with no purpose in life who thrives solely on looking for p*ssy like he's still in high school. shyt's sad af. Real sad b but lemme not deflect. This lame ass nikka entertaining for the wrong reasons.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:mjlol:i'm literally enrolled
Some schools have recording device policies in place that dont allow students to be recorded without their consent on campus. It’d be a shame if someone reading this decided to take it upon themselves to tip off school authorities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, there's this creepy ass bum nikka in my girl complex that said that shyt. She was scared and gave him her number then blocked him and ran. This old nikka even goes around telling random bytches he'll eat their p*ssy.

I don't think retarded nikkas on spectrums understand how creepy, scary and thirsty this shyt is. There's nikkas that stalk or shoot bytches using his exact lines. He's a whole 40 something year old jigsaw looking weirdo with no purpose in life who thrives solely on looking for p*ssy like he's still in high school. shyt's sad af. Real sad b but lemme not deflect. This lame ass nikka entertaining for the wrong reasons.

:patrice: