Papa Pimp @pdiddy pulls a pretty college senior

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are people in here saying approaching a woman = harrassment:dahell:

It probably made their day that they got approached, women love attention & a lil ego boast

Only time hes really been out of pocket is when he disrespected that woman in front of her child for no reason. Other than that he's not doing anything wrong. Ive never seen any of the women disrespect their men,and then he post it:manny:

I knew ol girl in the blue could be had. She aint used to that kind of pressure. For somebody who had a man she was asking way too many questions.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You guys really need to stop egging this behavior on.
I suspect buddy falls on the spectrum and I don’t mean that insultingly.

I've gotten too much 😻 from cold approaching random broads that I can't hate on somebody doing it.... mainly because I know how hard it is.

The vast majority of men are terrified of doing it. It takes balls , a certain confidence and an idgaf mentality.

I heavily encourage the cold approach.
Difference between “cold approaching” and whatever this charade is. It’s creepy/weirdo shyt, especially if these women haven’t consented to being recorded.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:mjlol: This dude has gold school threat badge at the minimum.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
At least he ain't cruising around college campuses any more I guess :mjlol:

giphy.webp

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
But you’re a fakkit for that. Dude if she say she got a man, let her be bro. God damn. Whether it’s true or not, the let’s be friends shyt can get you killed.
Imagine ur girl telling u or u telling ur girl u made a new friend they would be like :gucci:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Videotaping a woman in public without her knowing which is even more nefarious....and also continuing to engage when you were rejected.

I saw some nikkas say it take courage to do what he does....lol

People get recorded without their knowledge all the time. I wouldn't call it harassment, though.

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
"You don't ask a woman if she got a man cuz she gonna say yeah"

No OP if you ask a woman that and she feeling you she will say no and if she trifling she will say no even if she doing