Parkland, FL School Shooting Possibly Still Active

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
i own 2 AR-15s

assault weapons ban is a good thing. I get to keep what I have but the value doubles. After the years when other peoples rifles get flabby and sick, my weapons would be even more expensive

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i own 2 AR-15s

assault weapons ban is a good thing. I get to keep what I have but the value doubles. After the years when other peoples rifles get flabby and sick, my weapons would be even more expensive

I don't think you get it.. you won't be able to own yours. The police will come to your home and arrest you for owning one.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i own 2 AR-15s

then when the government comes knocking at your door for those weapons you have to make a decision to go down shooting or give them up.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
She attacked Trump so much didnt she?! He really is the one at fault here, it’s as if zero shootings happened during the Obama administration
And Obama tried for gun control but repubs said no and still say no and that girl knows Trump and repubs will say no, so you know, he should be called out on that, no?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
And Obama tried for gun control but repubs said no and still say no and that girl knows Trump and repubs will say no, so you know, he should be called out on that, no?

Its not something you fix overnight, why all the trump bashing though like hes the main culprit, thats what im getting at