Partynextdoor $2.5m mansion (come live all your dreams out at OVO)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I really hope he has publishing in order because I'd hate to hear that he's not maximizing his return on these mega hits he's writing.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: this nikka rarely does interview and let's the music speak for itself

:lupe: come to think about it it's the same with weeknd & drake

:yeshrug: other artists should follow suit , do we really wanna hear from an artists when they put their lives up on social media

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
House would be $12 mil+ in Beverly Hills. These cats are on to something moving out the way

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
meh....built in 1992 :yeshrug:in not the greatest location :yeshrug:

that house would easily cost 10m+ in the hills

I'll stick to my 2016 built apt :manny:

8100 sq feet :skip: no other artist has a house that big, not even drake :pachaha:he has no idea the headache this house is going to cause him :what:does he not know what comes with a house built that long ago with that much space :mjlol: thats going to be problems upon problems every single month :snoop: bump this in 2 years when he sells it for a loss :yeshrug:he would have gotten smarter by then. He is 23 and is probably new to real estate.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

8100 sq feet :skip: no other artist has a house that big, not even drake :pachaha:he has no idea the headache this house is going to cause him :what:does he not know what comes with a house built that long ago with that much space :mjlol: thats going to be problems upon problems every single month :snoop: bump this in 2 years when he sells it for a loss :yeshrug:he would have gotten smarter by then. He is 23 and is probably new to real estate.

Damn he should've holla'd at you before the purchase....Since i dont think him or anyone around him thought about these things :martin:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

The internet really does bring out the worst most miserable people.

Stop pocket watching so hard and keep it moving.