Passport Gang leader simping for single mom prostitutes in Colombia

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
These guys always give away the plot. Look at the compassion he's showing for a literal prostitute, holding her up in esteem to shyt on "American women". A lot of this movement is built on a foundation of hatred for Black women specifically.

:francis:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Looking for that plat thread early this morning I see
alpha-male-strategy.gif

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
May The Creator heal him of his broken heart and/or trauma

It’s crazy how many dudes have Mommy issues, if you just take the time out to do root cause analysis on their behavior. Same as chicks with daddy issues. If you don’t have a healthy relationship with mom dukes it’s unlikely you will with women in general

Some just turn psycho because a girl they liked shytted on them but I believe the mommy issues are main cause.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
These guys always give away the plot. Look at the compassion he's showing for a literal prostitute, holding her up in esteem to shyt on "American women". A lot of this movement is built on a foundation of hatred for Black women specifically.

:francis:
I've come to realize that the internalized racism in this community is the biggest issue. BM literally sing how much they hate BW from the roof tops lately.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've come to realize that the internalized racism in this community is the biggest issue. BM literally sing how much they hate BW from the roof tops lately.
full

I still haven’t see any black male forums/ YouTube channels calling for the genocide of black girls. I still haven’t seen any American black men collabing with alt right/neo Nazis to shyt on black women. I don’t know a degrading term used on black women that’s equivalent to bullet bag, weakest link, nigcel, etc. :mjpls: