Pastor dies of coronavirus after proclaiming ‘God is larger than this dreaded virus’

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
A pastor has died from coronavirus after claiming "god is larger than this dreaded virus".

Bishop Gerald Glenn died just days after testing positive for Covid-19.

Before he was diagnosed with the virus, Glenn addressed a congregation New Deliverance Evangelistic Church in Richmond, Virginia.

The state banned gatherings of ten or more people 24 hours later.

Glenn had diverticulitis, which inflames the intestines, according to daughter Mar-Gerie Crawley, who said it was not unusual for him to have fevers.

But his health worsened last Sunday and was put on a ventilator in hospital.

0_Bishop-Gerald-Glenn-died-Saturday-evening.jpg

Pastor dies of Covid-19 after claiming ‘God is larger than this dreaded virus’

Gerald Glenn: Bishop who said "God is larger than" Covid-19 has died from the disease - CNN

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Pastor at my homeboy's church live streamed his service yesterday and he and his 6 deacons came out wearing N95 masks. They simulutaneously took them off and slammed them in the trash and said GOD IS ALL THE PROTECTION WE NEED!!!!

7 perfectly good N95 masks wasted by idiots

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Having a relationship w/God + Spirituality over religion:manny:had to get that off my chest.

But religion will lowkey have people brainwashed. Almost like a cult.

I got fam who said “God is bigger than any virus, he gon make this go away:jawalrus:

“That’s not exactly how virus’s work. They got nikkas in labs working on a vaccine:mjtf:

Then they got the nerve to get offended when you tell em that. The same logic and reasoning that gave you light, running water, and a smart phone is the same thing that’ll come up with a cure.

People can do what they want with their time but that shyt be holding us back. Now a nikka is dead. RIP to the pastor