Pastor Ralph Douglas West in Houston ordered to pay $2.45M after found liable for spreading genital herpes

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I mean a handjob is like fries without the burger… I’ll still enjoy it but I’m not completely satisfied.
You never had ya dikk beat right then....I had a chick choke my chicken last week and had me talking with a lisp with a British accent. I had the right booty cheek in my right hand and the left tiddy nipples in my mouth and she was very vocal about beating my shyt off. I came violently and she was milking out the residual semen that was left in my vulnerable and spent urethra. Ol girl was laughing at me after she worked my joystick like it was TEKKEN 4 at opening week. :blessed: and it was dry palm too...just the way I grew up doing it.:sadcam:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
This is some B.S. :camby:

Pastor shouldn't have knowingly had sex with the woman put these punitive damages are a joke!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
American "Christianity" y'all

It's probably only like 30% of Americans who claim Christian who actually believe in living modestly and defending the weak.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
giphy.gif

Chlamydia mate.

Humans on the other hand leave em more than burning, nasty species they are :scust: