Patreon Is Suspending Adult Content Creators Because of Its Payment Partners

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This might get quite a few of the popular IG models heated as some of them rake in dough from the adult content links in their bio section on the Gram......

Patreon Is Suspending Adult Content Creators Because of Its Payment Partners

Adult content creators on crowdfunding site Patreon are facing a sudden spate of suspensions, with many reporting “implied nudity” as the reason their pages are shut down.

Wednesday, Vex Ashley, a founder of the independent erotic film production collective Four Chambers, tweeted that their Patreon page was effectively shut down.

“This is bigger than us & Patreon. It’s a world wide crack down on freedom of expression, on women, on marginalised people, on sex and sex work, on non conventional forms of labour that counter the status quo: the domination of corporations and patriarchy. On dissent,” Ashley wrote. “Just to be clear what is at stake, this is my whole income, my livelihood.”

Speaking of Patreon I had no idea how much money can be made from content on there, found this link, got one podcast pulling in $100K/month, that's insane!

Chapo Trap House: Patreon Earnings + Statistics + Graphs + Rank

Top Patreon Creators: Top Earners + Biggest + Highest Paid + Successful

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Thought they did this at the end of last year...

But yeah.. you got some folk pulling down serious money on patreon. Cosplayers like Jessica Nigri making 20k a month. Artist like Sakimi chan pulling what 50k :dahell: