Patron to waiter: "I don't tip fakkits"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There was literally just a story about a black woman not being tipped and it went viral.

I am so tired of you nikkas bytching everyday

You probably don't even do shyt for the black community yet you continue to keep bytching
That's one exception fool.

Many articles come out showing people supporting gay rights while support for black rights aren't rising

I'm tired of you lames thinking little crumbs is enough while police are killing us blindly and not getting punished which is way worse than a note.

I do my part for the black community.

Do you?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my point is that the fact he didn't get a tip is not fukked up since it's not mandatory.

No. It doesn't matter if it's not mandatory by law. It's still fukked up unless he was fukking up orders or giving bad service.

Why do you nikkas always do this shyt in threads about tipping? You should know how the shyt works by now.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I absolutely believe that more white LIBERALS care about black gays than there are black PEOPLE who care
white liberals would march for Popeye the sailor if they could, they don't really care about anything but getting pats on the back for not calling someone a ******

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
1. Hoax.

2. It's GoFundMe will be at a million by nightfall.

3. The whole concept of tipping here in the USA needs to be scrapped. We've already confirmed that we live inside of a conglomerate of 50 separate businesses. Why cant we just pay for our food cost and not have our heartstrings tugged on by some loaf who would rather shift the negotiations of wages FROM THE OWNER over to the patron, who's supporting the business and making trade with that business. No, u show up to the table all puppy eyed and putting on an act when the patron could care less about the dog/pony show tricks and they just want their food.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It doesn't matter if it's not mandatory by law. It's still fukked up unless he was fukking up orders or giving bad service.

Why do you nikkas always do this shyt in threads about tipping? You should know how the shyt works by now.
lol, we always do this because this shyt is gonna keep happening until the system is changed. This whole "unwritten unofficial agreement" doesn't seem to be working out. "How shyt works" without setting clear rules is a recipe for people (in this case waiters) playing themselves if they rely on and feel entitled to tips. either fight to make it mandatory or take it up to your employer so that they pay you a regular salary. the waiter's beef should be with his boss, not with the clients. Personally i tip whenever it's customary but i do try to avoid places where it is customary as much as possible. but just because i choose to tip, doesn't mean i have to sympathize for a waiter who didn't get what he feels he should have gotten. whenever you choose to work at a place that pays you less, you accept the risk that sometimes you won't get shyt and sometimes you'll get a super generous tip. it's part of the game and it's how it works. Gotta take the good with the bad. Waiters complaining about it in a passive aggressive way instead of actually finding a solution will get them nowhere :yeshrug:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Hoax.

2. It's GoFundMe will be at a million by nightfall.

3. The whole concept of tipping here in the USA needs to be scrapped. We've already confirmed that we live inside of a conglomerate of 50 separate businesses. Why cant we just pay for our food cost and not have our heartstrings tugged on by some loaf who would rather shift the negotiations of wages FROM THE OWNER over to the patron, who's supporting the business and making trade with that business. No, u show up to the table all puppy eyed and putting on an act when the patron could care less about the dog/pony show tricks and they just want their food.
preach!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, we always do this because this shyt is gonna keep happening until the system is changed. This whole "unwritten unofficial agreement" doesn't seem to be working out. "How shyt works" without setting clear rules is a recipe for people (in this case waiters) playing themselves if they rely on and feel entitled to tips. either fight to make it mandatory or take it up to your employer so that they pay you a regular salary. the waiter's beef should be with his boss, not with the clients. Personally i tip whenever it's customary but i do try to avoid places where it is customary as much as possible. but just because i choose to tip, doesn't mean i have to sympathize for a waiter who didn't get what he feels he should have gotten. whenever you choose to work at a place that pays you less, you accept the risk that sometimes you won't get shyt and sometimes you'll get a super generous tip. it's part of the game and it's how it works. Gotta take the good with the bad. Waiters complaining about it in a passive aggressive way instead of actually finding a solution will get them nowhere :yeshrug:

Stopped reading right there. The system isn't changing any time soon, so either shut the fukk up or stop eating out until it is.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:. He should shut the fukk up about how he makes a living? That doesn't even make any sense.
as you said, he should know "how this works". not mandatory meaning you accept the risk you might not get it. i gave my solutions in the post you chose not to read. either make it mandatory or pay regular salaries. you said it won't change any time soon and i would argue that it won't change because deep down, the people who get tips don't want it to change. form unions, lobby, etc...or just complain about it...

in life you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
if it said I don't tip black people the story would be a lot bigger. this site is a little sad sometimes