Paul Pierce says the same thing about Draymond that majority of folks say.....

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Like I said you ain’t about that action.. straight p*ssy.. I asked you where you want to set this off and you bytching up like I thought you would.. You p*ssy it’s that simple

nikka your father and his son p*ssy i would beat shyt down your leg p*ssy. Like i would take time out my day to link up with you bum ass nikka.

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
"Steph not that good, he got Dray and Klay and needed KD"

"Klay not that good, he got Steph and Dray and needed KD"

"Dray not that good, he got Steph and Klay and needed KD"

"Warriors minus KD soft and overrated but LeBron beating them in 7 the greatest accomplishment in NBA history"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

"Warriors minus KD soft and overrated but LeBron beating them in 7 the greatest accomplishment in NBA history"

Did someone on here say all of that?

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Did someone on here say all of that?

On here? Dunno.

Collectively though a big percentage of NBA media and fans try to discount Warriors franchise and individual players as soft and overrated, but simultaneously claim KD joining them is the weakest move ever and Bron beating them in 7 in 2016 proves he's the GOAT.

Same dudes to say Draymond is overrated the same to say Steph one dimensional and don't play D because the rest of the team (apparently not led by Draymond) bails him out

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On here? Dunno.

Collectively though a big percentage of NBA media and fans try to discount Warriors franchise and individual players as soft and overrated, but simultaneously claim KD joining them is the weakest move ever and Bron beating them in 7 in 2016 proves he's the GOAT.

Same dudes to say Draymond is overrated the same to say Steph one dimensional and don't play D because the rest of the team (apparently not led by Draymond) bails him out

it's a team game.. Collectively nobody can really argue that Steph/Dray/Thompson have all fit exceedingly well together. That doesn't necessarily mean we should rate Dray higher or lower because of that... it's two different things judging a player vs. a team.

Durant simply wasn't gonna get the same recognition because it was already Steph's team.. Durant needed or wanted to carve out his own legacy as the top player on a team that he was the leader on..

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this needs to be on a t-shirt and sold on the NBA website... fukk it, I may trademark this and sell it :wow: