pawg at local virginia college drops white supremacy video; twitter wolves go in

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
of course :russ:

the most racist white folks ARE religious, and black folks follow the religion they forced on to them :scust:

LOL ain't that something majority of these racist inbreds don't even read or obey scripture. Their religion has made black folk particularly in America, West Africa, Central America and South America extremely docile.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
giphy.gif

:laff:

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
yall think shes at ODU just because she had on the sweatshirt ? :francis:

You never know until the wolves dox her ass. Hell, this bytch could go to my school (VCU) and I've hardly ever met racist or bigot people here, and is probably the most diverse school I've visited.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
You never know until the wolves dox her ass. Hell, this bytch could go to my school (VCU) and I've hardly ever met racist or bigot people here, and is probably the most diverse school I've visited.

:leon: alumni here, what yr?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: This is subtle white supremacy on the part of black folks Why does anyone care what some random white college student thinks?

:francis: . If a random black college student made a video like this about whites they wouldn't care because they generally don't value our opinions. Is her opinion worthy of such backlash just because she's white??

:patrice: Didn't this happen a few years back,; a white frat guy made some comments that merited a damn press conference apology with Al sharpton in attendance? Let a black alpha or Q say something racist and it'll be written off as the ramblings of some silly negro within minutes. Just saying. :manny:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This girl is from the bay area?
Under th IP adress it says

Mountain view, California
That's in the bay area.......wow
If she gets found out......It's a wrap