Pawg attorney for YSL arrested on gang charges

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
The pool is tainted in all professions from the politicians in D.C., cops, teachers, scientists, lawyers, doctors etc. Ppl in the their mid 20s to mid 30s are all fukked up. I work in biotechnology and while there are still very smart intelligent ppl graduating everyday. The young ones stay on IG, tik-tok and YouTube all day. Looking at nothing of consequence and then I have fukked up Master Curve readings leaving my lab. Then when you go and tell them you observed them on their phone while testing they get very offended.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GGfQSWHXQAAHKvn
GGfQSWFWMAAUULP

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How are you smart enough to make it through law school and yet dumb enough to do shyt like this? :why:
You’d be surprised homie. A lot of them mf’s are degenerates themselves. Can’t recall how many people I spoke to in that profession when I was thinking of going to law school was like, “don’t develop a drinking problem” or “don’t be married or attached to anyone cause you’ll more Than likely get divorced.”

Daps
Yeah we're definitely living in some sort of AI simulation because there is no way this person had the discipline to go to law school and pass the bar.
I wanna see what she was like before law school. This all might have just been a show to get in good with a certain type of clientele that she knew would always need her services.

Black people tend to think white lawyers are better…. and if she’s with the culture too, that’s a slam dunk. It’d be a smart grift.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it’s mostly jokes, but in every video of Thug in court, this lady has never been present - that’s to say she’s not Thug’s lawyer, but rather she’s representing someone in YSL in their/this RICO case

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you smart enough to make it through law school and yet dumb enough to do shyt like this? :why:
One of the most common mistakes people make is thinking intelligence is linear. Intelligence is more specialized than the straight line people assume it is

You can be an absolute genius at one thing, competent in another, and a drooling idiot in something else:manny:. I've known dumbass doctors, programmers, etc

Also nikkas gotta understand that the desire for attention is one of the strongest drugs in the world, especially concerning women:manny: social media has only made it stronger. This type of bytch is in damn near every occupation. You know how many ig thot cops I see around Houston?:mjlol: A lot breh:mjlol:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
This is what happens when you let the stupid young generation behave with no class, discipline, tact, etc. You then get the utter stupidity of “keeping it real” and its aftermath!