PAWG charged with raping a male taxi driver while her accomplice held him at knifepoin

Uno

Superstar
Daps
A 23-year-old woman from Ohio has been arrested and charged with rape and aggravated robbery targeting a male taxi driver.

Brittany Carter, of Freemont, was indicted earlier this month on two first-degree felony counts in connection to the incident that took place in late January.
Carter's suspected accomplice, 23-year-old Cory Jackson, has been charged with aggravated robbery and complicity to commit rape but remains at large.

Duo charged: Brittany Carter (left), 23, and Cory Jackson (right), 20, have been charged in an assault on an Ohio cabbie, in which the woman allegedly raped the man while Jackson was holding him at a knifepoint

Police say on the morning of January 28, Carter, Jackson and another man called the Trinity Express Cab Service asking to send a taxi to pick them up from the TownPlace Suites hotel on Tiffin Avenue in Findlay

Police say on the morning of January 28, Carter, Jackson and another man called the Trinity Express Cab Service asking to send a taxi to pick them up from the TownPlace Suites hotel on Tiffin Avenue in Findlay
According to the Findlay Police Department, at around 4.25am on January 28, Carter and two 'black males,' one of them identified as Cory Jackson, called the Trinity Express Cab Service asking to send a taxi to pick them up from the TownPlace Suites hotel on Tiffin Avenue in the city.

During the ride, police said Jackson pulled a knife on the 29-year-old driver and Carter performed an unspecified sexual act on him. The attack took place in the 200 block of Larkins Street in Findlay.
Before the suspects fled on foot, Carter and Jackson allegedly stole $32 from the victim’s pocket.
The driver then went to the police to report the incident and warrants were later issued for Carter and Jackson’s arrests.

Their third accomplice has not been named and Hancock County Prosecutor Phil Riegle told The Toledo Blade he does not expect to bring charges against that person.

3F23A07F00000578-4398676-image-m-59_1491843041844.jpg

3F23A09300000578-4398676-image-a-60_1491843046411.jpg

During the ride, police said the 23-year-old woman (left and right) 'purposefully compelled' the taxi driver to engage in a sexual act under duress. She and Jackson later allegedly stole $32 from the victim's pocket

According to Brittany Carter's indictment, cited by The Smoking Gun, the 23-year-old woman 'purposefully compelled' the cabbie to engage in sexual conduct 'by force or threat of force.'

Records show that Carter was indicted twice in 2016 on felony drug charges of heroin possession and allowing a vehicle to be used in the trafficking of heroin.

The woman is being held at the Hancock County Jail on $60,000 bond.

Meanwhile, Cory Jackson is being sought on charges related to the January rape and robbery and also on an unrelated murder warrant out of Lima, Ohio.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Uh.....so her and two brothas called for a taxi and she distracted the dude being robbed by giving him head? This supposed to be funny? :dahell::patrice:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf unspecified means that man was violated anally. If i got head and after post nut clarity realized i was missing $32 i'd just call that a business loss and do OT the next day

:wow:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wtf unspecified means that man was violated anally. If i got head and after post nut clarity realized i was missing $32 i'd just call that a business loss and do OT the next day

:wow:
Just reading "Ohio" you know it's some sick cac fukkery.