PAWG has persistent genital arousal disorder/duplicate coochie

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
scarlett-kaitlin-wallen-042424-1-398f4c03ec9b4061b67f86b3f0f39cf1.jpg

A Barrington, Rhode Island, woman discovered she had a “duplicate” vagina after seeking treatment for a rare disorder that’s caused her to live in a constant state of arousal for most of her life.

Scarlet Kaitlin Wallen, 21, says she experiences a constant “pins-and-needles” sensation in her genitals, and the persistent sensation is painful enough to keep her from working or studying full-time, according to the Southwest News Service, via the New York Post.

“I’d been experiencing pain for as long as I remember,” the part-time art student told the outlet. “My vulva was constantly burning — it was like I was naturally aroused but I didn’t want it.”

Her disorder, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD), is an “extremely rare” disorder, according to the Cleveland Clinic, and affects an estimated 1% of women.

scarlett-kaitlin-wallen-042424-5-85749dac862c4981823cf80cda11b420.jpg

It’s marked by “unpredictable, uncontrollable physical sensations associated with sexual arousal — but in the absence of desire.” And these symptoms don’t resolve with orgasms, the Cleveland Clinic notes, adding that “PGAD doesn’t feel good in the way that sexual arousal does.”

Wallen compared the sensation to “burning bugs under her skin,” and said “There’s nerve pain, it’s not wanted — and there’s no pleasure. I’m hopeful I’ll be able to have a painless sexual relationship in my lifetime.”

The Cleveland Clinic says that the disorder, which was only recognized in 2001, “is so new that researchers are still learning about which treatments and coping strategies work best” and points to medications, physical therapy, and behavioral therapies as ways to cope.

Wallen said she was so desperate for relief from her condition that she used vapor rub, a menthol-indused topical ointment commonly used to help open up airways during bouts of chest congestion, on her genitals, telling SWNS that the pain was better than the PGAD

“At least if it wasn’t treating me, the pain I’d get from it was distracting,” she said. “I wanted my genitals to burn from that, rather than the PGAD

:picard:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
PGAD has very little to do with orgasms. It is defined by a relentless feeling of genital congestion, which is often accompanied by pelvic pain. Those who suffer from the condition constantly feel like they're on the verge of an orgasm. The feeling can last anywhere from a couple of hours to several weeks at a time.

p*ssy on fire 24 hours a day everyday, damn! :huhldup:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Aye, man....where is the footage of this double Vagina?

I'm tired of Articles being published with NO evidence....

How the f we supposed to know it's real JUST because they said so...
:stopitslime:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Thought this was fake until like 5 years ago saw it with this black woman on some documentary. Chick was crying talking about how she literally can’t go anywhere and do anything without being embarrassed. Said she stopped going to church because of the stares and being told she was being inappropriate and stuff. She was at the park walking and had to stop and sit on the bench because an orgasm was coming on . Grocery store. shyt was embarrassing as fukk .and I think she was having up to 30 a day. And you could tell she was not faking it.. And you could tell it didn’t feel good. She was trying her best to hold it in and prevent it each time. Literally like having epilepsy and multiple seizures all day. Crippling. Think about as men it feels good to orgasm, but think about how fukking tired we feel after we buss . We wouldn’t be able to do shyt if we literally came 30 times a day or something. Well for women it’s even more intense and tiresome.