PAWG proves that she's really with the shyts

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I pooped myself midway through running a marathon — but I set a new record

She made the best out of a crappy situation.

Avid runner Tamara Torlakson revealed that she once pooped her pants while running the Long Beach Mountains 2 Beach Marathon in 2018 — but still managed to achieve her best running time.

Torlakson, who was 31 years old at the time of the incident, said that her desire to compete in the 26-mile course came from her “new mom energy,” according to a resurfaced Insider article that’s going viral on Monday.

The California native said there was nothing unusual going on with her body that gave any indication she would soil herself.

“Training was going really well — I knew I was in really good shape,” said Torlakson, who had run the same distance six times before giving birth.

On the day of the competition, which started in Ojai, California, and ended in West Los Angeles, she was determined to set a new personal record — as this was her first postpartum race.

It wasn’t until the 13th mile that Torlakson experienced her No. 2 crisis.

That’s when her body requested a spontaneous bathroom break despite the runner’s desire to keep going.

“I thought, ‘I don’t know if it’s possible to poop while running, but I will try,’ ” said Torlakson. “I didn’t want one poop to mess it all up.”

Torlakson was given her answer after she relieved herself in her short’s built-in underwear.

That’s when she told Insider she just “had to focus.”

NYPICHPDPICT000008845634.jpg

It just came out and I felt a lot better,” said Torlakson, who didn’t break stride for another 13 miles and ended up completing the race in 3 hours and 7 minutes.

When the bowel movement moment arrived, Torlakson said she just “didn’t give a s – – t” if other runners saw what had happened.

“Marathoners don’t judge,” said Torlakson, who also shouted “I pooped my pants” to her family and friends as she crossed the finish line.

Torlakson told the outlet that right after crossing she booked it over to the medical tent to get cleaned up.

Speaking with The Post on Monday, Torlakson said she has since improved her running time.

“I’ve gone on to improve my marathon time by 10 minutes since then, breaking the 3:00 mark, running 2:57:57 — without any poop issues,” said Torlakson.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This is actually a thing in the racing world...
So what they wear diapers or something? Regardless, the shyt is crazy and would be to most rational-minded adults.

"Are you willing to shyt on yourself while running in a race"

:mjlol:
A lot of Coli posters are uninformed about the topic and it shows in the comments.
Uninformed how exactly? Overriding your rational mind and defecating on yourself because you want to be competitive in some kind of sport is ridiculous.

That's all I'm saying.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So what they wear diapers or something? Regardless, the shyt is crazy and would be to most rational-minded adults.

"Are you willing to shyt on yourself while running in a race"

:mjlol:

Uninformed how exactly? Overriding your rational mind and defecating on yourself because you want to be competitive in some kind of sport is ridiculous.

That's all I'm saying.
Look up the term running diarrhea and you'll see what I mean. It's why long distance runners typically take precaution to prevent it from although it still does for differing reasons.