Pawgers make the opressors job easier

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blanquieamiento, Placage, Cassares, Signares, Loving V Virginia are all a WM/BW thing...The youtube thumbnail shows that type of relationship from that era and time.
400+ years of this and dark skinned AAs, Dominicans, and Trinis all still exist.
Only 1/8 of the time, yet double the panic.
Stop dikk policing, fakkit. Out here trying to play purity politics. Single Mama Trauma shyt.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Blanquieamiento, Placage, Cassares, Signares, Loving V Virginia are all a WM/BW thing...The youtube thumbnail shows that type of relationship from that era and time.
400+ years of this and dark skinned AAs, Dominicans, and Trinis all still exist.
Stop dikk policing, fakkit. Out here trying to play purity politics. Single Mama Trauma shyt.
Nothing new under the sun, now the men are doing it along with the women, “passport bros” pysop is convenient to. The goal is for blacks to breed themselves out, eventually become like many of the black people of Egypt, Europe, Australia (A different people).Caucasian derivatives after a few generations or like brazil/the Dr.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
. Never heard a group of whites, Asians, Latins, use the term “D policing”. Only we get irate. Very telling. And before you say “they do it to”, they have languages, kingdoms, and identity, and are merely absorbing eachother as they both have a common root (that you are not aware of). Black ppl of slavery have a unique gene sequence. You think all dem commercial of “diversity” is because things are changing? Or because they like and respect you? Loooooooooooooool. You dnt know Chesss I see.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

On top of being a bytch ass, half a faq ass nikka you also a bedbuck too :gucci:then of course typical c00n to bring up and besmirch single mothers just because you wanna be a dildo for Jessica, Maria and Ling Ling. You 3/3 and have no shame.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Oh yea, Divesting women also help.
This is more of a concern than pawgers, if we're being honest. Their ideology is 100% white supremacy and it both bothers and baffles me that people either downplay it, ignore it, minimize it, or outright treat it as the equivalent of pawging when it is so much worse.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I've always been proud of being Black, hence the reason why I only desired to be with a Black woman.

I have never even kissed a woman outside of my race, let alone have sex with one.
Now brothas gotta start respecting and loving our sistas again and vice versa, and stop playing house and get married. Fornication is ruining our people at a high rate. 😎

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
At this point, I pity anyone who cannot see the divesting, SYSBM, etc for what it is. It’s all major psyops.

First of all IR dating isn’t all cherries and roses.
My younger siblings have begun dating and I told them the truth: date who you want but dating interracially is just an added layer of difficulty. It’s easier to date another black person. I’ve always loved bw but dated interracially as well as a kid. It was all a major pain and waste of time. Bw are the best fit for bm. Bm are the best fit for bw.

Second of all, white supremacists want to eradicate black people as OP pointed out. Black families built on black pride, black love and black unity are under heavy attack and scrutiny. We need black families. The greatest weapon against racism is black family, for what is black power if the men and women aren’t on the same page. Black power starts with black Love.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Now brothas gotta start respecting and loving our sistas again and vice versa, and stop playing house and get married. Fornication is ruining our people at a high rate. 😎
There is a nihilism that has permeated black America. I’m not AA, so this isn’t me being disrespectful. It’s merely an observation.

Since BLM’s inception, the psychological attacks on black people have escalated. We need black marriage, black unity, black educational institutions and a much better image of the black people in general. Black America has been getting hammered by racism from all angles since the new wave of race consciousness sprung about. We must be proactive.

Edit: we must also begin teaching young boys and girls how to prepare for adulthood. I think black cynicism in the realm of relationships is created by a lack of manhood and womanhood. Too many childlike people trying to have adult level relationships.

Edit p2: I also think Africa must get it together and aid AAs in their fight for liberty and justice. After Floyd was killed Africa tried to check the US and that failed miserably. The AU was told to mind their business. A strong Africa i.e. motherland equates to a better image overall for all black people and makes black justice claims easier to pursue.

Last edited: