Payroll & Cardo - Big Bossin Volume 2 (Discussion Thread)

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BAY N MIDWEST GOT HEAVY TIES, THATS WHAT IM SAYIN

I DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT IN A FUCCED UP WAY LIKE THAT, JUS SAYIN THE INFLUENCE IS THERE IN A BIG WAY
Jocking! Its what u said and the way u said it

And do you think street nikkaz listening to eminem and horrorcore shyt.:gucci:

Its whole side of Detroit you dont know shyt about.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Doggie you dead ass said the Midwest known for jocking the bay. This ain't the truth in Detroit. We really acting like DBCO ain't just evolved the Street Lordz sound? Are we really going to act like there wasn't anything else going on except for Eminem and Esham? It's disingenuous breh.

BUT IF U READ WHAT I SAID AFTER, I SPECIFIED THAT IT WAS MAINLY KC ON THAT BAY STEEZ .. BUT AFTER HEARIN PAYROLL, HE CLEARLY HAS A BIG BAY INFLUENCE AND ITS REALLY UNDENIABLE.

I NEVER SAID DETROIT WAS EXCLUSIVE TO HORRORCORE EITHER, RELAX FAM .. U ACTIN LIKE IM ATTACTIN UR REGION, THIS HOW SOME OF THE EAST COAST CATS ON HERE BE ACTIN WHEN U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Jocking! Its what u said and the way u said it

And do you think street nikkaz listening to eminem and horrorcore shyt.:gucci:

Its whole side of Detroit you dont know shyt about.

EMINEM AND ESHAM IS NOT THE ONLY HORRORCORE FROM DETROIT LOL THEY JUS SOME OF THE BIGGEST ARTISTS FROM THERE. PERIOD

IF I CAME OFF HARSH ON HOW I SAID THAT, I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT - BUT MY SENTIMENT REMAINS, THE INFLUENCE IS HEAVY

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BUT IF U READ WHAT I SAID AFTER, I SPECIFIED THAT IT WAS MAINLY KC ON THAT BAY STEEZ .. BUT AFTER HEARIN PAYROLL, HE CLEARLY HAS A BIG BAY INFLUENCE AND ITS REALLY UNDENIABLE.

I NEVER SAID DETROIT WAS EXCLUSIVE TO HORRORCORE EITHER, RELAX FAM .. U ACTIN LIKE IM ATTACTIN UR REGION, THIS HOW SOME OF THE EAST COAST CATS ON HERE BE ACTIN WHEN U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NY
Wtf you even throw a blanket statement out there like that for , i see why your dap post ratio is trash :martin:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
had this album in heavy rotation this yr

payroll one of the best out right now... he'd be 100x bigger if he was out of california or ny

s/o my people out in the D :salute:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
EMINEM AND ESHAM IS NOT THE ONLY HORRORCORE FROM DETROIT LOL THEY JUS SOME OF THE BIGGEST ARTISTS FROM THERE. PERIOD

IF I CAME OFF HARSH ON HOW I SAID THAT, I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT - BUT MY SENTIMENT REMAINS, THE INFLUENCE IS HEAVY