Reppin
St louis
Please invest breh.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Stop hating on the man. How bout that. All yall who come in his threads just come off as bitter old haters cuz yall too scared to approach a woman

He is putting himself out there to be criticized.

You are a whole fool to defend somebody that self deprecates and repeats the same behavior expecting different (edit) results...

You don't know shyt about me man.

You defend this dude until he creeps in your sister, aunt, cousin or friend with them rac00n ass eyes and locks them in his cellar or some shyt.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Stop hating on the man. How bout that. All yall who come in his threads just come off as bitter old haters cuz yall too scared to approach a woman

I’ll never forget some lame clown on here contacted one of the women in the video and warned her to stay away from OP and snitched bout him posting the video after he bagged

Then I recall a thread where someone posted a joint he may have bagged on IG and another lame went out of their way to DM her and inform her OP made a thread etc and ole girl ended up blocking the OP and fukked his whole shyt up.

Never mind the time it takes to do some corny shyt like that but what even motivates you to do shyt like that :what: