LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
www.fteswl.com

Yo, it’s your boy Kosher & JC here bringing you our podcast titled: FromTheEastsideWithLove or (FTESWL) for short. You maybe wondering where we got the title from. It’s simple! We are based out of Eastside Long Beach, Ca. On our podcast and website we talk about sports, entertainment and social topics. We encourage all listeners to come on the show and talk to us. We believe our podcast is where your heart will reside and your ears will listen. Please follow and subscribe and join the FTESWL Movement LET’S GO! Episodes drop every Sunday and Wednesday.

Email:

For business inquires: fteswl@outlook.com

Questions: fteswlquestions@hotmail.com

Social Media Presence:

iTunes – fromtheastsidewithlove or fteswl Sports & Entertainment & Social Issues by FTESWL Podcast on iTunes

Soundcloud – fteswl FTESWL

Brehs!!!! Please listen to the podcast! If you don't wanna take my word for it here are quotes from your fellow Coli members and personal friends!

"It's dope. Once y'all get more comfortable y'all will be straight. It's a unique lane for sports talk." @Jutt

"Just finished listening. I think you brehs did a good job." @SkiHatDaGawd

"I listened pretty good, I agreed with most of the opinions expressed. Especially the one's on the NBA, and I couldn't agree more with the evaluation on Lavine and Exum." @jdashmaj

"Overall it is a good podcast, and I work from home and listen to stuff all day and watch youtube while working -- so I will listen again. I do respect what you guys are doing...and hope it cultivates into something for both of you." @Kalik

"Yes sir... I like the aspiration it was cool breh" @So-Chi

"Y'all got the personality for it, it's a real laid back vibe I can just chill and listen to casually. Same with the voices." @Chill

"I think you guys are very knowledgable on the subjects yall speaking on." @SobeSoles.com

"I think it's a really good idea" Personal friend

"Pretty insightful" Personal friend

"Sports fans! Go check out @FTESWL Go, do it now! @FTESWL @FTESWL @FTESWL @FTESWL @FTESWL get that fresh, interactive sports talk!" Personal friend

"Where is the link I wanna hear the next episode!" Personal friend

"This is very entertaining you guys got me tuning in!" Personal friend

We have had several coli members on it @Ziggiy @DPresidential @TheLukieBaby @Jutt @krackdagawd @Newzz plus many more

We welcome all guests who wanna contribute in a positive manner whether it's writing articles or jumping on the podcast to talk with us about topics. :salute:

Latest Episodes:

Hey, Pro-Police People, you feel that adrenaline bubbling in your stomach because you don’t really know what this article is about?

That’s called pre-judging and not really trying to understand. Stop that, it’s tacky.

To read more of the article here is the link:
http://fteswl.com/2016/02/24/anti-cop-let-me-kill-this-bullshyt-real-quick/

Here is the podcast episode:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
From the Eastside with loooooooouuuuuuhhhhhvvvvveeeeeeee!:banderas:

Yall already know I rock with yall:salute:

Love to see my fellow coli brehs putting in work......makes me feel like a proud Dad watching his only Son that made it:wow:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
From the Eastside with loooooooouuuuuuhhhhhvvvvveeeeeeee!:banderas:

Yall already know I rock with yall:salute:

Love to see my fellow coli brehs putting in work......makes me feel like a proud Dad watching his only Son that made it:wow:
:blessed:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Another classic from these brehs :wow:...
@Ziggiy insight on the album and defending Wasalu :blessed:

I need JC to formally extend an invite on all hip-hop related podcasts tho. :francis:

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

@HankHill youtube show about a guy who has his own podcast and how he manages it. He comes on the show and he tells us how it got started.

their first episode