Pentagon worries its weak ‘Nintendo generation’ breaks too easily to withstand war

Daps

Disagree.

Gen Z is cold blooded as fukk. They're soft yet gangsta at the same time. Would I trust them to go into the jungle with just a Bowie knife, some combat boots and their wits? Hell no. They'd get bodied within a day.

Give them some guns, warm clothes and energy drinks? Those lil nikkas would blast EVERYTHING. They're bringing the crime rates back to how it was when Gen X and even the younger Boomers were teens. Millenials were basically saints as far as kids go (low teen pregnancy rates, less drug use, less violent crime etc.).

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
which makes sense

ain't like yal do shyt :mjlol: they gotta make up reasons to keep yal on your toes
Boy said that like keeping up with 20 pushups is hard
full

fr fr, the Army pt test aint even hard (to me atleast). It’s the everyday morning PT that breaks you down especially if your combat arms.

We ran EVERY SINGLE DAY & did dumb shyt like team log carries and chopping wood:snoop:

now the marine pft I can see being a pain in the ass keeping that up 20 years :patrice:but their run is actually easier than ours to pass just harder to max. Pull ups are harder than pushups tho.

Then again Im saying all this as someone in above average physical shape:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Thought the military had remote control drones on lock :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the whole Pacific Theater was just 'Hollywood Magic' and the bombs on Okinawa and Nagasaki didn't do much.

:mjlol:

They didn't, The Russia had to defeat the invading Germany Army, then invade Germany and seize berlin all while pillaging through japan's empire in Asia liberating Korea

Russia alraedy had conquered Asia and was invading Japan from the east

The America shyt was just for show, the firebomb of Tokyo killed more people than both those atomic bombs put together, and Japan was already going to surrender before they dropped those bombs the war was already over

That's whats wrong with America, dumb ignorant ass people and that's why this country will be destroyed

and you c00ns are going go down with the Europeans

The difference is the Russia back up all their shyt, they left Germany close all their bases, they left Asia closed all their bases

America STAYED, that's why we have all these problems today

coward

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the ENTIRE Pacific Theater and the ONLY uses of tactical nuclear weapons = cowards.

Okay.

:russ:

Yes

The US Army did not destroy any Japanese bases

They only attacked civilians, they dropped those bombs on people who weren't even fighting

The Japanese were playing to fight the Americans to a stalemate, but couldn't because of the Russia army was coming from the east, that's the only reason they surrendered

all their military bases were intact

You a dumb ass American and have no clue about world history

That's why I'm glad its coming to end, I'm getting my ducks up right now I'm leaving the country for good

while all you dumb ass c00ns is gonna go down with your oppressor you love more than own family

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that's your opinion.....which is revisionist. There's way too much information available from actual combatants/participants for your opinion to be taken seriously.​

What's revisionist be specific, you talking circles

typical dumb ass america afraid of the truth no wonder Trump was the president he's the perfect reflection of every AMERICAN

Facts don't matter, when faced with the truth just deny it, and ignore it

A people of this caliber have no chance in a world war