People always wondered “what if Lebron James played football”

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jimmy Graham was looking like a freak of nature against pro's out there. Imagine LeBron splitting out wide and seeing a 5'10" 195lb db across from him

Is there any footage of him in high school playing football?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Calvin was a 4.35 guy though. LeBron is a 4.6 guy.

I think there are way too many variables to consider when trying to imagine Bron as a football player. Height, weight and vertical don't mean much without skill and technique in the NFL.

Nice Carmichael drop though. :salute:
LeBron ran a 4.4 in high school

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Too much human being to not be blasted if he played TE. I would have made him a DE, but I wonder if he would have had the flexibility to get under offensive linemen pads like Julius Peppers to succeed at the position. You have to have a certain kind of bend to play that position and for as much arhleticism Bron has, he isnt the most fluid athlete compared to others

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Too much human being to not be blasted if he played TE. I would have made him a DE, but I wonder if he would have had the flexibility to get under offensive linemen pads like Julius Peppers to succeed at the position. You have to have a certain kind of bend to play that position and for as much arhleticism Bron has, he isnt the most fluid athlete compared to others

There is nothings about Lebron to make you think he would not be agile, and flexible

I honestly think De or maybe LB would be his best bet, at his heaviest bron was in the 250’s that’s solid, 6’8 250 clogging up passing lanes

But it’s too much of him to be a wr/te 6’8 they would blast him all the time it be hard for him to get off a jam too

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
There is nothings about Lebron to make you think he would not be agile, and flexible

I honestly think De or maybe LB would be his best bet, at his heaviest bron was in the 250’s that’s solid, 6’8 250 clogging up passing lanes

But it’s too much of him to be a wr/te 6’8 they would blast him all the time it be hard for him to get off a jam too
Hes not getting jammed at 6’8. :russ:

But at DE, theres a certain kind of wirey flexibilty you see from the great ones. Hes never had that type of fluidity

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what player who is 6’8 plays linebacker in the nfl?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

At 250, he's still 20-50 lbs lighter than your average starting DE.

250 is basketball big, but it's football small.