People hogging all the machines man wtf

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

What Oh Pee described is a gym beta problem. I take over shyt all the time and don’t have issues. Of course I am both a Tailed Beast and master of all tank tops so…
Screenshot-2023-01-07-220412-removebg-preview-20-removebg-preview.png

@Recca Gatsby Folks in your gym don’t respect your gym gangsta. You must have a reputation for either being small, fat, or weak. :hhh:

You’re either gonna need to fight someone or start a gym beef, hop on sterons, bulk, start powerlifting, or switch gyms. :francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sir, it's 2023!

Gym etiquette doesn't exist anymore. Folks sitting on a machine while playing on their phones is the norm.

Never in the 90s did I ever see someone come in the gym with their own cameraman and light crew just to bench 90lbs.

The females really ruined it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm at the gym or a Playboy photo shoot with the attire that's worn. You been in the gym for 90 minutes, ain't sweating but got a see thru legging with you bazookas out. Unbelievable what has happened to the gym.
nothing wrong with using a phone between sets but I agree

I hate when people hog a machine/bench/squat rack

It be one woman using the squat rack for like 45 mins while its a line up waiting.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never complain about being around good looking women but it really is a joke now. This was a place where you could go to get your mind right and just focus on getting stronger.

Now you got chicks wearing tights up to their ass while videotaping their hour long thirst trapping workout. I honestly would prefer a separate section for IG models to go in their own area and thirst trap in peace.
Got worse after 2020
The gym culture in 2010 vs 2023 is night and day

Tripods and recording ruined it

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
nothing wrong with using a phone between sets but I agree

I hate when people hog a machine/bench/squat rack

It be one woman using the squat rack for like 45 mins while its a line up waiting.
It’s takes a while to record a squat session
Content :troll:

Yas

All Star
Daps
Meant to make this earlier, but life and shyt--yo what in the fukk is the problem with people using up half the gym during prime people flow?? This fine ass older bytch came in after me, along with a MOTORCADE of people (that's the signal it's time to go). I got there at 8 AM and they was coming in at 9:30, I could understand if it was 2 AM and shyt but why do people feel like their merry-go-round routine gotta fukk with the other people shyt. This chick legit came in and started putting placeholders on FIVE different machines/areas. I was eying the squat rack, this bytch at the lateral pull-down machine WAAAAAYYYY the fukk on the other side, left two 25s on the shyt. So I peeped her on her phone, said fukk that, and started applying weight and got to it. After she finally notices I ganked back the shyt, she passed by all catching feelings and shyt :martin:

People talking to you when you focused
People just sitting on a bench when none are free
People shaving on the machines

WHat happened to gym etiquette :hhh:
Its your fault for not going to the gym earlier end of story

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
What Oh Pee described is a gym beta problem. I take over shyt all the time and don’t have issues. Of course I am both a Tailed Beast and master of all tank tops so…

@Recca Gatsby Folks in your gym don’t respect your gym gangsta. You must have a reputation for either being small, fat, or weak. :hhh:

You’re either gonna need to fight someone or start a gym beef, hop on sterons, bulk, start powerlifting, or switch gyms. :francis:
You're one of those brehs that asks how many sets I have left huh...

Then I just stare like :demonic:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Facts. I try to go bright and early at 5am to avoid the unprofessional bad built nonsense and IG thots taking vacations on the squat racks. I also try to make my routine around the Mexicans and Johnny bravo built bıtch ass nıggas that dont do legs by making Wednesday my chest and triceps day. I swear the moment someone fụck up my routine with that Tom foolery shıt, i will fụck their life up. I make sure my workout is feasible to not intruding with others.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Some truth to this. I also ask nıggas to let me jump in or how many sets they got if they're on the phone too long. :mjlit: That powda makes me choose violence. They either humble themselves or get up and leave.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gym etiquette doesn't exist anymore. Folks sitting on a machine while playing on their phones is the norm.

Never in the 90s did I ever see someone come in the gym with their own cameraman and light crew just to bench 90lbs.
This...that's why i get up at 630 in the morn and in the gym by 7 to lift...nice and empty..by the time it gets busy later in the morning, I'm wrapping up....very convenient and no horseshyt like ppl being on their phones or chasing gym social media clout

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Facts. I try to go bright and early at 5am to avoid the unprofessional bad built nonsense and IG thots taking vacations on the squat racks. I also try to make my routine around the Mexicans and Johnny bravo built bıtch ass nıggas that dont do legs by making Wednesday my chest and triceps day. I swear the moment someone fụck up my routine with that Tom foolery shıt, i will fụck their life up. I make sure my workout is feasible to not intruding with others.
I see the images. Sad.
:dead:
Shout out to Ellenwood Planet Fitness. None of that nonsense or at least when I go.
:obama: