‘People just can’t pay their bills’: Oklahoma’s wild marijuana market is about to shrivel

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That sucks.

Market seems to be doing pretty well in my state at least :yeshrug: gummies are mad cheap these days too

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiit home boii thats all you had to say send them pounds my way

How can I get my hands on some pounds

200w.gif

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Texas is flooded with Oklahoma weed right now, they done fukked the market up.
Most of the west coast weed guys can't even make money here right now because the Oklahoma weed is actually decent and way cheaper.
Plus transportation costs are way lower going from OKC to Dallas or Houston, rather than Cali to Dallas or Houston.
And a lot of the Oklahoma plugs are starting to head toward the East Coast, Memphis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami.

The weed game is the wild west right now, but it's damn near legal in most major cities now, so dudes are taking advantage.
Police aren't getting the go ahead to conduct raids for weed anymore, and jails are so overpopulated, most DAs won't even take weed cases right now.
Dudes getting caught with 10-20 pounds and the police take the weed then let them go.

If you can transport large amounts of weed efficiently without getting caught, you're gonna get rich right now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is it true what they say about drving through Mississippi, Alabama and Oklahoma? you have to be on your best behavior and avoid any car infractions that can lead to a traffic stop :francis:
This is a true statement in the case of Mississippi as people who in Tennessee will always joke about heading home right after work because of how rampant the police are there. I’d rather get stopped in Mississippi than Tennessee because of how lenient they are.

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
I’m in Tulsa now for school, first thing I noticed was there’s a dispensary on EVERY corner.

Guess it’s scary hours now for all the Sampson Simpson's outchea