People with squeaky fukked up brakes unappreciation

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
man fukk, isn't that shyt just annoying as hell to you? Like I know some people got it rough, money is low, either this or that when it comes to it but I wish people could fix their brakes more often. Like past few days I've heard peoples brakes literally screaming for help, at one point this nikka in this Cherokee, brakes was so fukked up I thought my ear dum split open and I was disoriented. Like if you can get a car, definately fix your brakes if they're practically doing a current Mariah Carey performance, shyt, that's just unsettling, plus it's scary to drive near them too cause with those brakes being so bad they could just give out.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't help it my car got recalled so im dealing with bad parts I bought new breaks and roters 4 months ago.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
mine been squeeking recently, but it's because I got to break in my new breaks. The heat making it worse. I'm embarrassed pulling up to a stop, but at least my shyt new.:to:
Yeah, my shyt was squeeking a few months ago and my homies couldn't even wait to hop in just roast/crack lil jokes.

Everything is good now, but I ain't gon front... shyt was lowkey embarrassing at times.:russ:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Performance brakes can squeak also. I put Cool Carbon ceramic brakes on my Porsche and they squeak sometimes when not warmed up. I had dude in a minivan glare at me hard as fukk one day when I pulled up next to him squeaking. :yeshrug: My brakes only got 9000 miles on them.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Not all breaks that squeak are because they need to be replace. Certain driving conditions such as traffic and high heat can cause your breaks to squeak.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Some brakes squeak some don't but if you hear a louder squeak/grinding noise your brakes probably need to be changed, there's a piece of metal on the brake pads that grinds on the rotors when the they are too low.