intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Buls may be up to something :lupe:

Couple of ways I look at this:

On one hand: The Knicks NEEDED Robin Lopez, a hardnose player who doesnt care about getting touches to alleviate Melo's volume shooting and PorZyngis' (sp) development. And they game him away for an oft-injured Rose without having a replacement for Lopez in Place.

On the other hand... Knicks ditch a bad contract (Lopez is good but that contract was too much) and may be praying Rose balls out his last 2 years in hopes one last big contract. Either way Knicks have the cap room for.. 2019?

:laff: @ Derrick Rose when he was talking shyt saying HE would never leave CHI when asked about LeBron leaving CLE.
I remember saying his ass shouldnt pledge allegiance to no fukking organization as they can trade ya ass whenever it's convenient for THEM as they give ZERO fukk about your loyalty

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This has to be one of the saddest trades ever.....I know my pops is in tears right now. Chicago traded away their hometown hero for Robin Lopez and some scraps :mjcry:

I never thought I would see the day. He was the Chicago Bulls :mjcry:

fukk it....I hope he can resurrect his career and ball out in NYC. I think D-Rose will comeback more motivated & hungrier than ever. Its gonna be intriguing to see him, Melo and Porz in Hornacek's offense.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I can only imagine the feeling Bulls fans are feeling right now. :wow:

I'm sure the emptiness in your hearts is similar to the pain I felt when KG was traded. But it wasn't for Robin Lopez and filler. :mjcry:

So I really don't no the depths of the pain and all I can do is offer virtual support but I know that won't cut it. :mjcry: