Perfect Day to Go Holla @ Some Women

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
If you are single, go out an holla at something today. Don't give a fukk about getting dissed! I dont care about your financial situation or whatever, just go do the damn thing!

Have fun.
Go hard or go homeless!

tumblr_lvg5cegYn31qj8xi2o1_500.gif

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was curbed a few times yesterday trying to holla at chicks at some club :mjcry:. Sucks because a few cuties gave me the eye but I was on some gay shyt. Gotta take more shots and start doing cold approaches but I'm #teamaverage with awkward black dude swag:ld:. Sucks because I don't think most black chicks that I approach get my sense of humor (unfortunately for me, I don't date non blacks to try it on them). Chicks that know me love me (okay, they think i'm decent :russ:)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was curbed a few times yesterday trying to holla at chicks at some club :mjcry:. Sucks because a few cuties gave me the eye but I was on some gay shyt. Gotta take more shots and start doing cold approaches but I'm #teamaverage with awkward black dude swag:ld:. Sucks because I don't think most black chicks that I approach get my sense of humor (unfortunately for me, I don't date non blacks to try it on them). Chicks that know me love me (okay, they think i'm decent :russ:)

138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif