Periodically Check Your Daughters Bank Statements

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We live in a society where women who sell their bodies for quick cash is slowly becoming normalized. Women and young girls both underaged and of age are selling their bodies on private snapchat accounts for quick cash. They even have apps that are making it easier and easier for young women to do this like Cake.

Get a couple simps to pay $10 for a 20 minute session, and that's like $50 in 20 minutes. I've literally seen some woman the other day begging nikkas to pay for her private because she needs gas to go to work.

This the new form of prostitution.. e-prostitution.

If your daughter.. or son.. is receiving payments from people, definitely look into it. A lot of young women out there doing this, and their families have no clue.

Our daughters are becoming part time cam models.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
As long as they are being safe, of age, and not in my house let her make that money. :yeshrug:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Hope you never have kids :yeshrug:
Why? Because I feel that a grown woman should be able to make her own decisions? If she isn't being forced into it and doing it of her own free will then I'm not seeing a problem. Would it be my first choice of career for her? Hell naw but if that is the choice she chose then:yeshrug:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women have always sold their bodies since biblical days, now we have technology we can see their creativity in this field in real-time. I don't think its reflection of modern society but more so just reflection of human nature. Also we wouldn't have to worry about it if men were not willing to pay for such things. Just try to raise your daughters with mindfulness, good values and hopefully she won't have to resort to using her body to make a living.

With that said, i don't think its something that can be stopped. Creativity will always win...i wouldn't stress out over this, its not worth it.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Why? Because I feel that a grown woman should be able to make her own decisions? If she isn't being forced into it and doing it of her own free will then I'm not seeing a problem. Would it be my first choice of career for her? Hell naw but if that is the choice she chose then:yeshrug:
Get raised by feminists brehs:mjlol:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
its too late ...and fruitless

face it "fathers" unless you are able to provide your daughter with the type of life where she will never have to have a job

she is always on the threshold of selling recycable goods if she hasn't already

my boy who is married had to explain this to his wife who is having a hard time accepting the fact that her daughter who is out of state in college has now gotten a job as a bottle girl in dallas texas with her instagram flooded with signs that she sells azz

my boy being the honest cat he is simply told her..."thier is NOTHING WE CAN DO...she is an Adult and BELONGS TO THE GAME NOW" :ufdup:

fellas your best bet is to hope and pray you DON'T HAVE DAUGHTERS...

just like myself ...i have one child ..thank god he is a BOY....i REFUSE TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD.... (i'll get a vascectomy if i have to!)

cause my luck might run out and i end up with this: