The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Are these games better than FIFA or are they both quality? (I know nothing about soccer all the way but I remember having fun on Fifa on PlayStation)
PES on PS2 was the best football game on the market...

PS3 to present era though FIFA has been the superior product...

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
PES on PS2 was the best football game on the market...

PS3 to present era though FIFA has been the superior product...

This. Pes was the best and most realistic football game then fifa started around 2010

This will be the first pes i have copped since the ps2 days :ahh:

Dame Time

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Norge
Prime Ronaldinho is in this :damn: yall don't know, all those early-mid 00's dudes are my guys, grew up watchin em. Dinho, Shevchenko, Deco, Adriano, Beckham leaving Madrid for LA :mjcrybless:

That's my era :to:

Love PES, most people hate the fake team shyt but I love putting all the real kits in in the edit modes, did they ever start doing the image transfer thing on ps4s that they do on the ps3? :lupe:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Prime Ronaldinho is in this :damn: yall don't know, all those early-mid 00's dudes are my guys, grew up watchin em. Dinho, Shevchenko, Deco, Adriano, Beckham leaving Madrid for LA :mjcrybless:

Love PES, most people hate the fake team shyt but I love putting all the real kits in in the edit modes, did they ever start doing the image transfer thing on ps4s that they do on the ps3? :lupe:

let them sleep fam

PES community gon eat :banderas:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

R9, rivaldo and Ronaldinho

:damn:

13 days until its out