Pet owners, would y’all save a stranger’s life over your pet’s?

Would you pick your pet or a stranger

• Total voters

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Some strange comments in that thread :dahell:

I would have to actively not care about the person’s life (like borderline want them to die) to pick my pet

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nope

I don't owe these strangers anything.

I would save the one that holds more emotional connection to me. that stranger could be a racist pos or pedophile

I'll save a baby though.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pet that I've taken care of for years and years :hula: 1 of 8 billion humans that I don't know and have no attachment to at all .......

Easily my pet :manny:

I’m not judging, but the way I see it I have already had more than one pet in life, and I’ll have another one at some point. They’re all unique but they only serve a stage in my life, unfortunately.

Every person has a story and I hate to think I let an irreplaceable family member go over an animal I will be able to have another bond with eventually. Or they could be an a$$hole that the world is better off without, but I don’t wanna make that decision :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I’m not judging, but the way I see it I have already had more than one pet in life, and I’ll have another one at some point. They’re all unique but they only serve a stage in my life, unfortunately.

Every person has a story and I hate to think I let an irreplaceable family member go over an animal I will be able to have another bond with eventually. Or they could be an a$$hole that the world is better off without, but I don’t wanna make that decision :manny:
Yeah, I agree.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Human life has various worth to people. Would you save a baby vs a dog. How about an elderly male on hospice vs your dog. A young kid vs dog.

IF you say stranger all the time then you would be cool saving Derick Chauvin over your pet.

Why

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have a pet and I’d rather save an animal then a stank ass human at this point in life :manny:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
I can understand a stranger, even if I don’t agree. It’s ppl saying they’ll pick their dog over a baby or over their whole families and shyt like that :mjtf:

I love my dog more than 95% of my human family members so fukk them too #Dobermangang