Pet peeves in a smoking session

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Mfs who lip it instead of tip it..getting the blunt wet as hell witcho nasty ass saliva:scust:gotta dry the end up n shyt

Mfs who love to talk instead of hitting the blunt.telling some long ass pointless story. Holding the blunt while its burning out:patrice:..like damn is u tryna smoke or wat.nikka if u cant multitask pass that shyt

Mfs that be chiefin.blunt rotate twice n that bytch damn near gone already.everybody know who it be too.we be like damn:what::ufdup:they sitting back like:yeshrug::win:

And last but not least...the mfs who love to stretch the weed:francis:talking bout i think we can get two outta this:ehh:
Blunts be anorexic as hell.mfs smoking swishers.boa if u dont roll all that shyt in that blunt:beli:matter fact ill roll:whoa:

I know yall ran across some annoying ass smoking buddies:lupe:

Last edited:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
The leech who always got stories of how high he was or the crazy strains he smoked but never has any bud when your around:francis:

The weed snob who wants to talk about strain genetics and percentages:francis:

The aqualung who hits the blunt like a vaccuum cleaner and every time he hits the blunt it comes back shorter thsn should be possible:francis:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Mfs who lip it instead of tip it..getting the blunt wet as hell witcho nasty ass saliva:scust:gotta dry the end up n shyt

Mfs who love to talk instead of hitting the blunt.telling some long ass pointless story. Holding the blunt while its burning out:patrice:..like damn is u tryna smoke or wat.nikka if u cant multitask pass that shyt

Mfs that be chiefin.blunt rotate twice n that bytch damn near gone already.everybody know who it be too.we be like damn:what::ufdup:they sitting back like:yeshrug::win:

And last but not least...the mfs who love to stretch the weed:francis:talking bout i think we can get two outta this:ehh:
Blunts be anorexic as hell.mfs smoking swishers.boa if u dont roll all that shyt in that blunt:beli:matter fact ill roll:whoa:

:mjcry:They don't even realize they wasting breh, speak when you dun passed that mf

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I usually smoke joints. One issue with rolling joints is that some folks usually smoke blunts/pipes/bongs and can't fukking roll with papers, then the shyt ends up sideburning. You know what I mean, when one side of the joint looks like a canadian winter while the other side looking like a fukking cali forest fire.

People that hog the joint. Mofukka you have 25 - 30 seconds in total to hold the joint, take two hits and pass or jump out the window.
People that never have weed but still taking hits.
People that make the tip wet (n/h). Like breh, are you hitting a joint or are you getting prison flashbacks :francis: (n/h)
People that only wanna roll if you contribute. Bruh I'll roll the next one with my shyt, just roll yours first. Not like we gonna cheat you outta bud :why:
People that be coughing or sneezing even when we just chillin. Man, if you ill, got a throat problem or a cold, you ain't hitting this joint.
People that get too high with a couple hits. Like man, How we been smoking together for a while and you still pass out every time :childplease:
People that DROP THE JOINT. Mannnnnnnnnnnn keep that shyt in your hand or fukk off
People that you've never seen in your life turning up to smoke with you like it's totally ok. Breh who tf are you and who did you come with
People that complain about your joint/blunt. bytch, roll your own :childplease:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

fukkers who spliff shyt with tobacco when you already rolled with only green

fukkers who are weed biologists, examining every damn strain and shyt. the shyt is good :damn: what else do you want

fukkers who don't let you know that they smoking some super lotus shyt and let you just hit it knowing you wasnt ready. tell me what the hell I'm hitting, so i can put on a seatbelt or some shyt

cosmetic smokers. nikka we smoking to get high, don't fukking try to play some jazz and rap like q-tip now that you hit the j

social justice smokers. how are you gonna talk about equity and world peace but you taxing on the ganja?:camby:

mid life smokers :scust: i smoked with some professors once and they just came off as boogie. fukkers passing bongs and shyt, i hate hitting bongs after people. especially when the black dude has tribal tats and a fedora on and his white "partner" looks like Sarah Jessica Parker, they have a gender neutral pet, shop at a farm, knit their own clothes out of Salvation Army even though her dad is either a lawyer, doctor, or accountant, always mentioning obscure folk bands, wants to play Cards against Humanity, and wears Toms. Im not sure where I went with that but Im pretty sure I smoked with some people like this before.

Smoking with the chick who gets horny when she is high and tries to blame the weed for wanting the dikk. Yeah that weed got you feeling good, but you knew you wanted to fukk or not when you got in the car. Quit flexing like that mango kush is an afrodisiac :heh:

The "I only smoke on special occasions and that occasion is when you got bud" smokers. They come out at family reunions, after church services and classes, Tuesdays, paydays, and any given holiday. They always preach how they don't do this often but every time you holding is conveniently their cheat day. When they start smoking usually they will start talking some dikk Gregory shyt.

I will think of more :francis:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Agree with OP on all his peeves. I also hate it when people stare at it while it burns.

But the worst thing is a person who gets a big ass puff but instead of holding that shyt in they let it all out right away. Talking about I didn't get high.