Peter Schiff: Puerto Rico is the Only Place in the World Where Americans Can Be Free

Would you ever move to Puerto Rico?

• Total voters

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
Now I don't agree with Peter Schiff on some social/political issues but, he's always been one of the best sources for economic outlook in the U.S. and the globe.

This was very interesting. Puerto Rico seems like a place where you can have you're cake and eat it too as far as enjoying the benefits of American citizenship and pay really low taxes.

Can any of you brehs share how life is like living in Puerto Rico?:lupe:

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
Peter Schiff is a clown ass Austrian school economist who is perpetually wrong about everything.

get this racist outta here

His politics is pretty shytty and he may or may not be racist, but his economic analysis be on point. :whew:

His macroeconomic predictions and Federal Reserve predictions are the best in the biz. He also does a good job of breaking his views down. I just separate the message from the messenger.:manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
His politics is pretty shytty and he may or may not be racist, but his economic analysis be on point. :whew:

His macroeconomic predictions and Federal Reserve predictions are the best in the biz. He also does a good job of breaking his views down. I just separate the message from the messenger.:manny:
His predictions are nothing remotely close to the best in the biz. He's usually wrong. Where's the hyperinflation he predicted after quantitative easing? Where's the dollar's collapse? Where's the bond market's collapse? What about gold? :mjlol: He's a joke.

People give him props for predicting the housing crash but he said the same doom and gloom shyt about an eminent collapse every year since the early 2000's. Meanwhile many other economists predicted it as well with more accurate analysis of its causation.

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
His predictions are nothing remotely close to the best in the biz. He's usually wrong. Where's the hyperinflation he predicted after quantitative easing? Where's the dollar's collapse? Where's the bond market's collapse? What about gold? :mjlol: He's a joke.

People give him props for predicting the housing crash but he said the same doom and gloom shyt about an eminent collapse every year since the early 2000's. Meanwhile many other economists predicted it as well with more accurate analysis of its causation.

True, that stuff hasn't happened yet.

It's much harder to predict when things are going to happen in the markets than to predict what's going to happen.

I think the dollar will lose more and more value (as it has been), I think gold will continue to go higher ($5000+ an ounce), and bonds are going to go way up (first for towns and states).

It's hard to predict the time because the Fed comes in and shuffles money from one place to another. If bonds were to start crashing the Fed could just buy some more, for example.

In the short-medium term some of Peter Schiffs predictions may look wrong but in the long term I think he'll be proven right on his economic analysis.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah, if you're still on the come up. There really isn't much money to be made out there but If you already have cake then yea.

I have people down there in the Yauco area and have been there a few times. Outside of the tourist spots, in the rural areas, and hoods out there they are popping each other off too and if it wasn't for American social services that place would legit be a second or third world country

Majority of the jobs out there are government and food services. Cops are crooked as fukk, we get all of our liquor and green from a cop out there. Most of the women are done by their late 20s because all they do is eat greesy food, drink beer, and go to the beach every day

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Nah, if you're still on the come up. There really isn't much money to be made out there but If you already have cake then yea.

I have people down there in the Yauco area and have been there a few times. Outside of the tourist spots, in the rural areas, and hoods out there they are popping each other off too and if it wasn't for American social services that place would legit be a second or third world country

Majority of the jobs out there are government and food services. Cops are crooked as fukk, we get all of our liquor and green from a cop out there. Most of the women are done by their late 20s because all they do is eat greesy food, drink beer, and go to the beach every day
:ohhh: